BY BABYGANICS

Babyganics® Chamomile Verbena Extra Gentle Moisturizing Daily Lotion.
Non allergenic.
Pediatrician & dermatologist tested.
With shea butter, olive & avocado oils.
No: parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil or petrolatum.
+Neonourish* natural seed oil blend. see more...

Melanie W.
Chattanooga , TN
Meh....alcohol is the 3rd ingredient...which I hadn't noticed until scanning this and catching sight of the ingredients. I was preparing to praise this product, but really? Alcohol as a main, base ingredient? That's extremely drying and an irritant to fragile infant skin. I'm not impressed. I wish I hadn't bought it now.
Melissa S.
Lawrence, MA
I really like this babyganic extra gentle moisturizing daily lotion. I use rhi baby lotion on my baby girl, l like that fact it has a soft nice scent the lotion also that it doesn't have harsh ingredients. I plan to use this brand for a long time . I really love this babyganic extra gentle moisturizing daily lotion!!
Shardae S.
Detroit, MI
This is my first child and I wanted to make sure I got him a nice lotion to start off with. I love love love how it works with his skin. He hasn't broken out, and it has a nice, fresh scent. I think it's worth the price because you don't need a lot and the pump is great on it. Must buy for your baby!
samantha s.
Davenport, FL
So far so good with this product I have only had a couple uses out of it. The pump action on the bottle is handy compared to squeeze bottles and it lets you control how much you get out of it better. The value and size are great. I do wish that it had more natural ingredients.
Alyssa W.
Summerville , SC
This is the only lotion I use on my toddler. The scent is nice and mild and it makes her skin hydrated and smooth. When it comes to my child, I don't mind spending a little more on something that I know isn't going to harm her.
Renee A.
Columbus, IN
This stuff smells so so good! I use this in combination with the chamomile verbena bubble bath and this makes my little guys skin so soft and smooth as well as smelling good all day/night long
Dana G.
Pascoag, RI
I love the nice soft scent the lotion leaves on my baby boy. It also leaves his skin so soft and smooth with no stickiness like other baby lotions.
Amber L.
San Diego, CA
This lotion smells so good! It also leaves my son smelling so deliciously fresh and unbelievably soft. I definitely recommend!
Vanessa G.
Love love love this lotion! And so does my son lol. So soft and light, and very clean feeling. The lightness of the lotion allows me to put it on quickly so not causing much fuss wrestling the infant to get the lotion on. Plus it smells so good! I got this as a baby shower gift but I will definitely be buying some soon! I'd love to try out some of this companies other products as well.
Tessa P.
Kingsport, TN
I really like the moisturizing daily lotion it is so smooth and doesn't leave the skin feeling greasy. I am not a huge chamomile fan but the scent is nice and light. Not too perfume-y and it did not break out my super sensitive baby's skin!