BY BABYGANICS

Babyganics® Chamomile Verbena Extra Gentle Moisturizing Daily Lotion.
Non allergenic.
Pediatrician & dermatologist tested.
With shea butter, olive & avocado oils.
No: parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil or petrolatum.
+Neonourish* natural seed oil blend. see more...

Laura S.
York PA
This scent is amazing! So lightweight! Great for a post bath massage for your LO. Received as part of a gift set on my registry and have fallen in love with the brand. I use their hand sanitizing foam religiously as well. Definitely recommend trying out their products.
Lyndsey S.
Collinsville, IL
This lotion is very moisturizing and great for sensitive skin. It smells great and applies easily. It has a light but pleasing scent. It is affordable and worth every penny. I will definitely recommend to friends!
Samantha M.
Bryan, TX
Great for kids but not great for me! I have super dry, sensitive skin and I love the smell of Babyganics' bubble bath and their sunscreen has saved my skin, literally. But this lotion just wasn't moisturizing enough for me. Not sure if I'm sensitive to something in this product that isn't in their others or what! This just doesn't moisturize my hands as much as I need it to. This would work fine on kids for daily use, just not for me!
Vanessa G.
Phoenix
Love love love this lotion! And so does my son lol. So soft and light, and very clean feeling. The lightness of the lotion allows me to put it on quickly so not causing much fuss wrestling the infant to get the lotion on. Plus it smells so good! I got this as a baby shower gift but I will definitely be buying some soon! I'd love to try out some of this companies other products as well.
Alyssa W.
Summerville, SC
This is the only lotion I use on my toddler. The scent is nice and mild and it makes her skin hydrated and smooth. When it comes to my child, I don't mind spending a little more on something that I know isn't going to harm her.
Tessa P.
Kingsport, TN
I really like the moisturizing daily lotion it is so smooth and doesn't leave the skin feeling greasy. I am not a huge chamomile fan but the scent is nice and light. Not too perfume-y and it did not break out my super sensitive baby's skin!
Whitney G.
Babyganics Moisturizing Daily Lotion is not greasy and soaks into the skin quickly. I like the ingredients (that alcohol is a fatty alcohol, conditioning and not the drying type). No parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, petroleum, artificial dyes or fragrances. I just don't like the scent.
Melissa S.
Lawrence, MA
I really like this babyganic extra gentle moisturizing daily lotion. I use rhi baby lotion on my baby girl, l like that fact it has a soft nice scent the lotion also that it doesn't have harsh ingredients. I plan to use this brand for a long time . I really love this babyganic extra gentle moisturizing daily lotion!!
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Meh....alcohol is the 3rd ingredient...which I hadn't noticed until scanning this and catching sight of the ingredients. I was preparing to praise this product, but really? Alcohol as a main, base ingredient? That's extremely drying and an irritant to fragile infant skin. I'm not impressed. I wish I hadn't bought it now.
Shardae S.
Detroit, MI
This is my first child and I wanted to make sure I got him a nice lotion to start off with. I love love love how it works with his skin. He hasn't broken out, and it has a nice, fresh scent. I think it's worth the price because you don't need a lot and the pump is great on it. Must buy for your baby!