BabyGanics Disposable Diapers Size Newborn (36 Count) uploaded by Julia F.BabyGanics Disposable Diapers Size Newborn (36 Count) uploaded by Julia F.

BY BABYGANICS

Baby-friendly, parent-friendly and eco-friendly too!â who says parents can t have everything for their babies??! Babyganics ultra-absorbent diapers strike the perfect balance providing superior leakage protection, chlorine-free comfort, eco-conscious construction and babyganics exclusive neonourish complex. Babyganics(r) neonourish complex is a 100% natural blend of antioxidant seed oils designed especially for baby's skin. Neonourish complex is perfectly balanced to protect and support baby's unique skin needs so it stays healthy and grows healthy! see more...

Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
When I received these diapers for my baby shower I fell in love with them because they were so cute; however, once my daughter was born and I used them on her I noticed that the didn’t have a good fit, like they wouldn’t stay up on her, they would constantly slide down and her bum would be out, I’m not sure if it’s because of the style that they are, which being they don’t really hug to the babies body like huggies do, or if they just run small.
Kelsey S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I received a few of these as samples. I like the idea of them, but the actual diaper is not the best. They’re pretty expensive, which I understand. But they didn’t hold very well and just seem really bulky.
Julia F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I used these along with the wipes for both of my boys. They are great. Super durable and hold up well. They fit good too. It's a bonus that they're organic as well!
Jessica S.
Massillon, OH
I am literally OBSESSED with babyganics diapers! First of all, I love that they are organic so thats a huge plus for me. But the actual diapers are great! They feel very sturdy. They aren't flimsy like a couple other brands of diapers. Not only that but they don't leak. I have never had a blow out with this brand. I have noticed less diaper rashes and less outfit changes with these diapers.
Alyssa F.
We received these as a gift for baby shower, but would definitely not repurchase. I like that they don't have chemicals and are organic, but these diapers did not withstand any of her blow outs! It also felt like she was constantly soggy and leaky.
Ashley T.
Fort Worth, TX
These diapers won the battle between pampers and honest diapers that we tried when our daughter was first born. They fit well, have a wetness indicator, and doesn't have that gross chemical smell. I would recommend to mommies who want a more natural diaper.
delicia h.
mira loma
There were okay. i was hoping they would be amazing, but they weren't. Baby girl leaked alot, and we changed her sometimes 3 times an hour. We used up the pack, but would not repurchase.
Jamie B.
I love the babygenics diapers! They are decently priced and I usually buy mine from target. They don't leak and are a great quality.