BY BABYGANICS #9 in Bottle Cleaning Tools

Works Hard. Plays Safe.™ Citrus Scent & Naturally Non-Toxic Looks like somebody could use a hand at the sink. How about squeaky clean sippy cups and bottles with no scary chemical or gel residue? Whether it s baby, family or dinner party dishes, this is the ticket. Hi! We re Kevin & Keith...BabyGanics founding-fathers - compulsive, clean-freaks but also family guys! We read other green labels and think "Whoa. That s harsh!" Safe for the planet should include people, right? So, we make products that clean like crazy and are safe around babies: earth safe, people safe and picky mother-in-law safe. Let us know what you think! babyganics.com  or. . see more...

Kat D.
Enola, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Okay so...I used to use regular dish soap for my sons bottles (only for a few weeks though if that) my best friend got me a bottle to try and oh my am I never going back! This stuff is my favorite I may be weird but I love the scent free smell! And it leaves every bottle squeaky clean! BabyGanics Dish Dazzler Foaming Dish & Bottle Soap - Fragrance Free is absolutely perfect! I recommend it for everyone!
Nicole A.
Westwood, NJ
This is the only thing we use for our 10 month old’s bottles, dishes, pacifiers, and plastic toys. It’s important to us that we aren’t using harsh products on anything that goes in his mouth, and we really like that we don’t need a ton of pumps of soap to clean, since we’re washing stuff for him aaaall day. It doesn’t leave any residue and gets everything very clean without a lot of scrubbing.
Lao P.
Indianapolis , IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The kids love washing their hands! I love this product because it is natural and it meet my expectations! I love this and I also used method, and seventh generation for my kids!! Love it!
Elizabeth M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This soap lathers very well, smells nice yet the scent isn't too strong (which is good!), and I like that its especially safe to wash my son's bottles with. Decent price for what you're getting too! I plan on continuing to use this product in the future as well.
Katelyn O.
Chicopee, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This stuff works great! We were having trouble getting the milk residue off the bottles after washing them. We started using this soap and it doesn't leave a milk residue! We love it so much and it leaves the bottles so clean!
Amber L.
San Diego, CA
I like the scent of this soap. Its very mild. I would prefer no scent at all, but its definitely not bad... I don't like the foaming action either. I really dont see the point. But this soap does the job regardless and it comes in a travel size which is super helpful for mommy on the go.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf, MD
I received a bottle free as a Twitter party prize. It smells nice and does a good job at cleaning. But, I find it takes a lot. I'm constantly having to add more to the sponge when washing dishes. I probably wouldn't buy it when I run out.
Taylor K.
BabyGanics is such a great company. I love this dish soap. It works just as well as the super expensive ones and it's half the cost! I love that it's organic so it's safe to use on my baby's bottles and spoons.
Stephanie H.
This is the only soap I will use to wash my bottles and pump parts. It works great and I love that it comes out foamy from the start. I love that you can buy bottles of the refill liquid as well.
Devon W.
I used this for the first two years of my baby's life. It works well, and my toddler even helped me do the dishes a bit. I feel better knowing that I'm not using harsh chemicals around my baby.
Michelle G.
Where can you purchase this at?
Amber R.
Knoxville, TN
I'm looking for a good dish soap for all my baby items. I saw this product but was unsure about how natural it is. I don't want any harsh chemicals.