BY BABYGANICS #9 in Bottle Cleaning Tools

Works Hard. Plays Safe.™ Citrus Scent & Naturally Non-Toxic Looks like somebody could use a hand at the sink. How about squeaky clean sippy cups and bottles with no scary chemical or gel residue? Whether it s baby, family or dinner party dishes, this is the ticket. Hi! We re Kevin & Keith...BabyGanics founding-fathers - compulsive, clean-freaks but also family guys! We read other green labels and think "Whoa. That s harsh!" Safe for the planet should include people, right? So, we make products that clean like crazy and are safe around babies: earth safe, people safe and picky mother-in-law safe. Let us know what you think! babyganics.com  or. . see more...

Amber L.
Amber L.
San Diego, CA
I like the scent of this soap. Its very mild. I would prefer no scent at all, but its definitely not bad... I don't like the foaming action either. I really dont see the point. But this soap does the job regardless and it comes in a travel size which is super helpful for mommy on the go.
Michelle s.
Michelle s.
Chesapeake, VA
Mega Parent Expert
I like this because it is organic and it's not harsh on your babies bottles it's easy to use you can also use it to clean the pacifiers as well
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Mega Parent Expert
This soap lathers very well, smells nice yet the scent isn't too strong (which is good!), and I like that its especially safe to wash my son's bottles with. Decent price for what you're getting too! I plan on continuing to use this product in the future as well.
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
Chicopee, MA
Mega Parent Expert
This stuff works great! We were having trouble getting the milk residue off the bottles after washing them. We started using this soap and it doesn't leave a milk residue! We love it so much and it leaves the bottles so clean!
Solange G.
Solange G.
Anaheim, CA
My go to when cleaning my baby's bottles. Honestly other soaps would stay in the bottle but this soap doesn't do that! It also last me at least 2 months
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Salem, OR
This soap is pretty good. we used several bottles cleaning bottles and cups for our youngest. the smell was nice and it sudsed up nicely.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
BabyGanics is such a great company. I love this dish soap. It works just as well as the super expensive ones and it's half the cost! I love that it's organic so it's safe to use on my baby's bottles and spoons.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Erie, PA
I feel better using this soap knowing no harsh chemical residue is being left on my son's bottles or toys. works great!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
This is the only soap I will use to wash my bottles and pump parts. It works great and I love that it comes out foamy from the start. I love that you can buy bottles of the refill liquid as well.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Springfield, MA
This dish soap works amazing! It smells nice and does it's job. It doesn't leave a film after washing which tends to happen a lot with other soaps.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Where can you purchase this at?
Amber R.
Amber R.
Knoxville, TN
I'm looking for a good dish soap for all my baby items. I saw this product but was unsure about how natural it is. I don't want any harsh chemicals.