BY BABYGANICS

For All-Natural Babies™. Mineral Sunscreen Protection. Instantly Moisturizes & Hypoallergenic. No PABA, Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Nano Particles, or Retinyl Palmitate. No Toxins, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Artificial Flavors, Nuts, Gluten As family guys we re kind of compulsive, in a good way, about creating a clean, safe and healthy environment for our babies, our pets and ourselves!  We make a whole range of products that are naturally safe and gentle and always do what they promise.  Let us know what you think! Never tested on animals. see more...

Louise C.
Louise C.
Elkmont, AL
This is great for babies. I've used it on my infant's lips when they get really dry. I've even used it on their cheeks. It's smooth, easy to put on and very effective. It's a little hard to find. Babies R Us carries it.
Marina R.
Marina R.
Tallmadge, OH
I bought this for my almost 1 year old who has chapped lips! It has a large surface areas which makes it easy to apply to a little squirming toddler. Seems to be working well so far also.
Merry L.
Merry L.
Decatur, IL
A coworker bought me this after hearing about my sensitive skin issues. It's a great product!
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
Pretty good product, works good but have to keep applying it... also has a weird taste.
Tanya t.
Tanya t.
Burbank, CA
I love all the products by this company. No parabens, safe, no artificial anything. It works great, and is very reasonably priced.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Scottsdale, AZ
I'm actually not a huge fan of this. My lips were still pretty chapped and even though it has sunscreen in it, I feel that it should also help with the chapped lips!
Anna S.
Anna S.
Arlington, VA
Really great lip balm. Good for baby, but also good for me! It makes your lips super duper smooth and kissablw!
Northfield, NJ
I love this lip balm. My whole family uses this lip balm. I love using this LIP BAlM.!!!!!!!!!!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Great for not just for the baby but for everyone! I love how its naturally safe and doesn't contain any Parabens or Sulfates.
kristen l.
kristen l.
Absolutely love this brand of products for my kids! I usually steal some and use it on myself too!
Northfield, NJ