BY BABYGANICS

Broad Spectrum - UVA/UVB Protection. SPF 30+. Moisturizes & Protects. Mineral Based Formula. Fragrance Free. Water resistant. Hypoallergenic Pediatrician & Dermatologist Tested. No Paba. No Parabens. No Sulfates. No Phthalates. No Mineral Oil. No Petrolatum. see more...

BabyGanics Cover Up Kids Sunscreen for Face & Body SPF 30+
  • "Great Product, used this on my son who has very sensitive skin and it worked well." in 2 reviews
Desere C.
Rockford, OH
This is awesome to carry in your diaper bag, to a beach, and I also keep a sample bottle in my makeup bag! Love this sunscreen and it doesn't feel super greasy either.
Danielle J.
Pingree Grove, IL
I really like the babyganics products for my daughter but I prefer banana boat over this sunscreen. It works ok but it definitely costs a lot more.
Kylie R.
Fairport, NY
Absolutely estatic that it's chemical free and I feel safe putting it on my 3 boys! My boys are very active during the summer and with low SPF I'm Constantly applying. It's pricey and I don't like that's they sold to Johnson and johnson. all in all I love the product though and used it all last summer!
Katie D.
I really love all babyganics products! Their sunscreen has been my favorite product of theirs so far! I had a newborn in July, so sunscreen was a must, especially in the early summer days. This sunscreen was light and non-greasy. It also did a great job withstanding heat and sweat.
Nikki V.
Recently discovered babyganics sunscreen while one family vacation and now won't use anything else on my 2 yo and 10 month old! The spray sunscreen goes on so easily and evenly, allowing my boys to play without risking a sunburn - which they have NEVER gotten with this product! In addition, the smell is so much better than other baby sunscreens I've used in the past.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Great Product, used this on my son who has very sensitive skin and it worked well. So many other brands we tried made him break out badly. So glad Babyganics is Fragrance Free. Water resistant and Hypoallergenic. Love the size as its small to fit in bag. Love this!
Megan G.
Cleveland, OH
This is one of the best sunscreens I have ever found and use on my son. He has sensitive skin and he never breaks out with babyganics. I highly recommend!
Jessie W.
This is the only sunscreen I have ever used on my now 3 year old. The ingredients and effectiveness are what makes this sunscreen an amazing product. I even use it on myself!
Alexandra P.
Gainesville, FL
Babyganics sunscreen has been used on myself and my kiddos. I use a rash guard on my kids but this is good for other exposed areas without the chemicals. A good company to support.
Allison B.
Goodyear, AZ
BabyGanics is a great brand. We've gotten this a few times and have never had a problem with breakouts or sunburn. No horrible smell either!
Rebecca C.
Is this good for kids with sensitive skin?
Andrea N.
Columbus, OH
If in contact with eyes will it burn ?
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
What sunscreen is your favorite brand for sensitive childrens skin?
Bethany R.
Greenville, MO
Does this sunscreen dry out babies skin?