BY BABYGANICS #38 in Baby Sunscreen

Pediatrician & Dermatologist Tested Moisturizes & Protects. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic, Mineral Based Formula. UVA/UVB Protection. Never Tested on Animals. No PABA, Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Nano-Particles, Retinyl Palmitate or Fragrances. Hi We re Kevin & Keith... As family guys we re kind of compulsive about creating a clean, safe & healthy environment for our babies, our pets & ourselves!  We make a whole range of products that are naturally safe & gentle & always do what they promis. see more...

BabyGanics Cover Up Baby Sunscreen Stick SPF 50
  • "this is perfect to keep in a purse or a diaper bag for those spur of the moment trips to the park or the zoo on a sunny day" in 1 review
riz z.
Flushing, NY
I'm an esthetician and I take sun care very seriously. I spent a lot of time researching sun care for children before taking my daughter on vacation. I debated between mineral and chemical sunscreen but ultimately kept coming back to mineral; BabyGanics in particular. I didn't have any problems with the ingredients, and I had used this brand in the past.

It is unscented, thick, and works very well! My daughter has very fair skin and white blonde hair. She didn't burn at all. If she started getting a little pink, I would reapply to that area and it would stop any pink or redness in its tracks, especially on top of her head.

I used this on myself before using it on her. I was very impressed.
Carla J.
Great product to protect my kids faces from the sun. This product was purchased from BRU. I would highly recommend. The only negative thing I could say is that it's a bit hard to rub into the skin.
Catarina B.
Lafayette, LA
This is honestly one of my favorite sun screens for the summer. Obviously, a great sun screen for children, but as an adult who wants an affordable face and shoulders sunscreen -- this is it! It feels pretty light, and it also does not break out my skin when I use it on my face. An added bonus is that it's small so it fits perfectly in a bag and can be hauled in your beach bag, carry on, or purse! I love this product and I highly suggest it!
Nikki V.
I like this product because it's easy to carry in a stroller or diaper bag and definitely prevents burning! However, it's really hard to apply to a little ones skin because it doesn't roll on easily - you've got to either roll it on your hands repeatedly and then apply like regular sunscreen or pull it across my little ones skins many times to get enough to cover their face. Great for quick needs, but design needs a little work
Cora K.
Hillsboro , OR
I absolutely love the Babyganics sunscreen stick! It's small and easy to carry. I keep one in my purse and the kids each have one in their backpacks. I love that it has the lowest score on the EWG report. Another plus is that it's sold at Target & Toys R Us which means I don't have to order it online! YAY!
Haley H.
Comer, GA
I LOVE this product. I love knowing that the products I am using on my son are organic. He has very sensitive skin, so organic products are very important to insure no breakouts. It lasts for a long time, and you don't have to worry about you child getting burned while using this product.
Robyn W.
Middle River, MD
This product seems to get the job done. The only issue I had was the stick is too wide. My daughter is very petit for 9 mnths and it was hard maneuvering the stick around her nose and mouth area. Also I felt I had to put more pressure to apply compared to copertones stick.
Holly F.
Elgin, IL
I love love love baby organics products! They smell good, work well, and don't have all the icky chemicals most other brands have. Aside from making my own products, baby organics is who I tend to go with.
Brenda H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I love babyganics products. I love that they are don't have the chemicals others do. I do find it hard to apply to little ones as it is a harder stick than other brands but it still is my go-to sunblock for my kids.
Missy W.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this product!!!!!!!!!!! It works so good, I don't have to worry about my baby burning. Stays on and it does not smell and you know it's not bad for your baby's skin because it's organic!!!!!
Tiffany B.