BY USA #52 in Baby Sunscreen

It's a big, wide world out there and your baby wants at it. But sunburn and damage to sensitive skin isn't anything you want them to explore. The mineral- based SPF formulas provide broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection and glides on smooth for effortless... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sassha C.
Absolutely love this product especially being a mom that's allergic to regular sunscreens. The fact that this is organic just puts me over the moon! I love that it sprays which makes for any easy and quick application for my 1.5 year old. It's not smelly at all basically odorless. It's a dry spray so it doesn't leave your hands feeling wet or sticky after application. Babyganics Mineral-Based Baby Sunscreen Spray, SPF 50 - 8oz Spray Bottle
Merry L.
Decatur, IL
I am very fair skinned and picky about my sub protection. With my sensitive skin, I've found baby sunscreen is always a safe bet. This product is thick but that's fine with me! It works great and has a pleasant smell.
Tasha E.
Omaha, NE
This sunscreen is amazing for not only myself but my youngest son who has super fair skin.
It goes on easy and lasts through sweat and water from the pool.
We haven't had any issues with it dripping into his eyes or stinging.Babyganics Mineral-Based Baby Sunscreen Spray, SPF 50 - 8oz Spray Bottle
Kristina S.
Tacoma, WA
We have never seen a sunburn when using this on our family! I love how it isn't sticking or have that gross traditional sunscreen smell. It works great, great for you, and easy to use! It is available everywhere so that's a great benefit!
Kelsi R.
Have been using this product for about 3 years now on my little and I will never use another product! Great price and last forever! Great coverage and honestly not just the little one uses this! The whole family does!
Joanna C.
South Gate , Ca
Love this sunscreen I use it on my baby and myself for my face it's not sticky and doesn't have a bad sunscreen smell. I've been using it for about 3 months now just wish it was a little bigger.
Hailey C.
Shelby , NC
This is the only sunscreen I've ever used on my girls. They have spent hours in the sun and have never got burnt. I love the ingredients in Babyganics vs other baby sunscreen brands. Highly recommend!
Olivia S.
Houston
Goes on smooth, covers every inch and stays on through sweat and water! We love this sunscreen! Gives us full protection during our hot Texas summers!