BY BABYGANICS #28 in Children's Bath

Broad Spectrum - UVA/UVB Protection. SPF 50+. Moisturizes & Protects. Mineral Based Formula. Fragrance Free. Water resistant Hypoallergenic Pediatrician & Dermatologist Tested. No Paba. No Parabens. No Sulfates. No Phthalates. No Mineral Oil. No Petrolatum. No artificial Colors. No Nuts. No Gluten. see more...

• Has anyone used this on their baby under 6 months? Our pediatrici...4 Answers
  • Is this sunscreen oily like some others? 5 Answers
  • I have such a hard time finding a sunblock that isn't too thick o...3 Answers
BabyGanics Cover Up Baby Sunscreen for Face & Body SPF 50+
  • "It smells good and it does not have all the bad ingredients in it I would recommend it to everyone." in 2 reviews
  • "this one works great for my son." in 1 review
  • "Picked this up at target a few weeks ago for my daughter this summer, i really like it, it works fantastic, there isnt a bunch of crap in there, the price is right and it was good on sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "Overall this is still a great natural product and I would recommend it. " in 1 review
  • "It contains ingredients that are not only safe for baby, but they work great on my skin." in 1 review
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
Mega Parent Expert
I love this sunscreen! I trust the brand and feel safe applying it to my daughters skin. It lathers really nicely and goes on evenly. She hasn't been burned yet so I know it works! Overall I'm satisfied and would recommend it to all with little ones!
Jenn M.
Northeast Wisconsin
Mega Parent Expert
Purchased this for the first time this summer and was pleasantly surprised. It was thick, not watery. It rubbed in well and was not greasy at all! I will continue to purchase this. It kept my daughter from getting sunburn well, which makes me a happy mama!
Allison M.
Lake Forest, CA
Mega Parent Expert
This sunscreen does the job but doesn't rub in well. My baby was still pretty white after I put it on him. I also think it's overpriced for the amount you get. I prefer the Aveeno baby sunscreen.
manuelapotter P.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert
It’s an amazing product! Our whole family uses the honest sunscreen. Living in the south we never once got a sunburn using this sunscreen. It goes on easy, holds daily good and price wise it’s totally reasonable! Our got to sunscreen for young and old.
Marley P.
I love this sunscreen! I am very fair and burn and freckle easily, so sunscreen is a must even in the winter for me. I also have extremely sensitive skin and have had bad reactions to a lot of other sunscreens, but this one hasn't given me any issues. I also really love that it uses natural ingredients and is a physical, rather than chemical, sunscreen. It does take a bit of rubbing in to get rid of the white cast, but it works so well and doesn't leave me feeling greasy.
Breanna B.
Denton, TX
I use this on our 4 month old and as far as sunscreens go it did hold up and keep him from getting a sunburn when we were outside in the sun unable to find shade! It was really chalky though, which is why I gave it 4 stars. It never quite absorbed fully and left this white streaky residue all over him even though we tried and tried to rub it in. I even tried it on my arm and it did the same thing. We'll keep using it just because we still have a full bottle but once it's out we'll be on the lookout for one that absorbs better. Plus side though for this one is that it's free of PABA, parabens, phthalates, fragrances, and nano-particles so I feel pretty comfortable using it on our baby.
Tania W.
New Candy, Texas
I like this product because it has more natural ingredients. It was easy to apply, but took a little while to soak in. It did however give good coverage, and worked well.
Mallory W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Mega Parent Expert
In it's favor, I will say that my son has never gotten a burn with this sunscreen. However, it's really hard to rub in. I've used it on  myself and had difficulty with it, it's very thick and creamy, but add a squirming baby you're trying to put this on on top of that and you've got yourself a problem. It takes a long time for me to get everything rubbed in. It also needs to be reapplied frequently. My baby does have some breakouts but I'm unsure if it's from the sunscreen or not.
Kaitlyn A.
Virginia Bch, VA
I actually met Kevin (the founder of BabyGanics) in my local Target. He was so personable and sweet, and it is very obvious that he believes in his products. My daughter and I both have sensitive skin and I have eczema. This sunscreen was a miracle worker. I honestly forgot to reapply sunscreen during our beach day. We were out there from 11 am-5 pm, and my daughter's skin wasn't even pink. She did not have any kind of negative reaction to the sunscreen. It is super creamy and easy to apply. The price is completely fair and so very worth it. This is my first time using a BabyGanics product, and I'm hooked!
Christina C.
New Port Richey, FL
This product is amazing. First time we used it my son was just under a year old and we went to sea world for the day. I must have put this stuff on him 4 or 5 times while we were their and I would just wipe the extra on myself (I know I know). Well with this product I don't burn. Even with just putting the extra on my face and down my arms.

I love the light smell, not over powering. And I love how I don't feel super greasy when I put it on. I have bought this 4 times now. And you can find it on sale at Babies R Us most of the time!
Becky D.
Has anyone tried this? I am looking for a good sun screen for my girls and have not found a good one. I don't want anything that is too greasy and what does it retail for?
Alejandra c.
Does it really work??
Courtney P.
I've been looking for more of natural sunscreen for my kids. Does this work well or does it have to be reapplied every 20 minutes?
Sarah R.
Is this sunscreen heavily scented?
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
Mega Parent Expert
What is the recommended age requirement for this particular sunscreen? I've heard no sunscreen on Babies younger than 6 months.