BY BABYGANICS #26 in Children's Bath

Broad Spectrum - UVA/UVB Protection. SPF 50+. Moisturizes & Protects. Mineral Based Formula. Fragrance Free. Water resistant Hypoallergenic Pediatrician & Dermatologist Tested. No Paba. No Parabens. No Sulfates. No Phthalates. No Mineral Oil. No Petrolatum. No artificial Colors. No Nuts. No Gluten. see more...

• Has anyone used this on their baby under 6 months? Our pediatrici...4 Answers
  • Is this sunscreen oily like some others? 5 Answers
  • I have such a hard time finding a sunblock that isn't too thick o...3 Answers
BabyGanics Cover Up Baby Sunscreen for Face & Body SPF 50+
  • "It smells good and it does not have all the bad ingredients in it I would recommend it to everyone." in 2 reviews
  • "this one works great for my son." in 1 review
  • "Picked this up at target a few weeks ago for my daughter this summer, i really like it, it works fantastic, there isnt a bunch of crap in there, the price is right and it was good on sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "Overall this is still a great natural product and I would recommend it. " in 1 review
  • "It contains ingredients that are not only safe for baby, but they work great on my skin." in 1 review
Leanna  C.
Leanna C.
Tewksbury, MA
I bought this for my twin boys who will be two this summer. This was a little more expensive than other sunscreens but I found out it has been worth the extra money (and I had a coupon!). It has a nice strong SPF and is nice and thick. My boys are very fair so I like to slather them in it. It has a pleasant but not overwhelming smell. My boys also have sensitive skin and so far there hasn't been any adverse reactions. I would recommend this product.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Jacksonville , FL
I really love this sunscreen! It works super well. My little guy will not wear a hat so we have to cover his (bald) head with it and the rest of him - and he has never gotten a sunburn here in the Florida sunshine or on a recent trip to Mexico! You do have to reapply it more frequently than regular sunscreen, we reapply usually every hour. I am only giving it 4 stars instead of 5 because it is not easy to rub in, but that is not a huge deal for us.
Meagan F.
Meagan F.
Quinlan, TX
I know I'm not the only mom that is paranoid about slathering their kid up in strange chemicals. However, my kids are light-skinned and the last thing I want is for them to get sunburned by this Texas sun. I found this sunscreen and love it. It is all-natural and mineral based, so no bad chemicals but still great sun protection! I've been using it all summer on them and no sunburns at all! I would definitely recommend this to anyone with kids!
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Mountville, PA
I'm so happy I found the travel pack at Target because I probably wouldn't have spent the money to try full size. I love this stuff! It works great on my 3yo that has super sensitive skin and I even use it on myself. I also have pretty sensitive skin. I'm a very pale red head and burn very easily. I promise, it's worth every penny!! It's nice and thick but rubs in like a normal lotion would. Another plus is it's not greasy!
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
What originally drew me to this product was that it's mineral based and not full of chemicals like other brands may be. It's really thick and takes awhile to rub in, strike one. Strike two was that it didn't live up to its price or claims because it didn't work! Even after being out in the sun for less than an hour. I tossed it after the first initial use. Not worth trying again and risking my daughter getting burned!
Angel T.
Angel T.
Bremerton, WA
This sunscreen is great! It doesn't smell bad or have harmful ingredients that I don't want to put on my toddler's delicate skin. Best of all, it works! Even during long trips to the beach, Disneyland, or the zoo, she didn't get burnt at all! It was also easy to rub in and didn't have an unpleasant texture or consistency. Safe, effective, and affordable- this will definitely be my go to for my kids from now on!
Stephani S.
Stephani S.
We recently made the switch to this sunscreen for our daugher, and have been very pleased with it. She has very sensitive skin and was having reactions to others. We got it from Target, and found it in the baby section. I would absolutely recommend this to other parents. It does not have all the bad ingredients in it that others do. The price is reasonable, considering the quality of the product.
Jenifer O.
Jenifer O.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Mega Parent Expert
This product is well worth the money, it smells great and goes on pretty smoothly. My daughter is a challenge to get sun screen or any kind of lotion on so I just wish that it was a little smoothr to spread. But other than that it definitely does it's job, we spent an entire day in DisneyLand and my little irish baby didn't have any sunburn! I highly recommend and will be purchasing again!
Patti P.
Patti P.
Milford, DE
I am always looking for a good kids sunscreen. Most sunscreens offered for kids is filled with chemicals and parabins. I cant stand the idea of putting those things on my kids EVERY DAY!! Therefore, when I found BabyGanics sunscreen I was thrilled. It is affordable (for a healthy sunscreen), goes on well and smells great. Very happy to have this and to be able to buy it ieasily on amazon.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
This stuff is really expensive but I got this one as a gift. I think after using this and another one (a spray), this one is most effective. He hasn't gotten sunburned w this, but he did with the other one - not okay. Yes, it's s pain to put it on b/c it's lotion, but it works! And it has great ingredients that won't harm your little one. Def will continue to use
Becky D.
Becky D.
Has anyone tried this? I am looking for a good sun screen for my girls and have not found a good one. I don't want anything that is too greasy and what does it retail for?
Alejandra c.
Alejandra c.
Does it really work??
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Is this sunscreen heavily scented?
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
I've been looking for more of natural sunscreen for my kids. Does this work well or does it have to be reapplied every 20 minutes?
Amber K.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
Mega Parent Expert
What is the recommended age requirement for this particular sunscreen? I've heard no sunscreen on Babies younger than 6 months.