BY BABYGANICS #1 in Baby Sunscreen

Broad Spectrum - UVA/UVB Protection. SPF 50+. Moisturizes & Protects. Mineral Based Formula. Fragrance Free. Water resistant Hypoallergenic Pediatrician & Dermatologist Tested. No Paba. No Parabens. No Sulfates. No Phthalates. No Mineral Oil. No Petrolatum. No artificial Colors. No Nuts. No Gluten. see more...

• Has anyone used this on their baby under 6 months? Our pediatrici...4 Answers
  • Is this sunscreen oily like some others? 5 Answers
  • I have such a hard time finding a sunblock that isn't too thick o...3 Answers
  • "Does take some time to Rub in but I would definitely use this." in 1 review
  • "It contains ingredients that are not only safe for baby, but they work great on my skin." in 1 review
  • "A little seems to go a long way with this sunscreen, it was somewhat hard to rub it into my 1 year olds skin." in 1 review
  • "Overall this is still a great natural product and I would recommend it. " in 1 review
  • "this one works great for my son." in 1 review
Jordan-Ryann C.
Canyon Lake, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have been using this on my little one since she was brand new! She was born in July in Texas, so sun protection was a must. I love that there are no parabens or fragrances to irritate sensitive baby skin. We have another baby on the way due in August, and he will use this also! It’s the only baby/children’s sunscreen I will buy.
Amy R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Okay y’all so my little one is 4months and lives in Texas so of course we had to find some protection for his pale ginger self💙😂 Anyway.. it’s not recommended for babies under 6 months to use regular baby sunscreen but i did read that this one and the honest companies can be used before than because it doesn’t have all the yucky chemicals.

I of course did a patch test for any sensitivity issues and he had no reaction.! If you’re looking for baby sunscreen I definitely recommend this one! No strong smell, blends into skin easily, and protects my little one for the little sun he gets.
This is him during our walk 😂❤️
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I’m giving this sunscreen 4 stars only because I haven’t tried any other kinds on my son so I have nothing to compare it to. So far so good! I have freckles, so I lather this stuff onto my baby to make sure he doesn’t get burned! I picked it up at target because I had a coupon, but the price is reasonable in general so I would repurchase.
Stephanie D.
Lehighton, PA
Worked well on my baby while we had a trip to Disney in Orlando, FL. No side affects and covered him well with no sunburn. Also like that is mineral based with no harsh chemicals or parabens. I would defiantly recommend to others if they are in the sun with there baby or children.
Jordan G.
McDonough , GA
Used this for the first time this summer after getting a sample from a Baby convention! I was pleasantly surprised at how well it worked! Coverage was great, blended out onto the skin easily and didn’t leave a weird residue behind! Kept my baby protected and zero burn!
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this sunscreen! I trust the brand and feel safe applying it to my daughters skin. It lathers really nicely and goes on evenly. She hasn't been burned yet so I know it works! Overall I'm satisfied and would recommend it to all with little ones!
Nikole S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I give this 3 stars because it’s organic and good for little ones but it is soooo thick it made it hard to apply, especially to their little heads. We are light skinned and this made them look like they were actually bright white.
🌼Hermine-Jane 🌼.
Glendale, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love BabyGanics, but did not love this sunscreen. I applied it, and expected to have my child protected from the sun, but after only an hour in the sun, he had gotten sunburned. He does have sensitive skin, so maybe that may have had something to do with it, but I know this product did not work for my son, and will not even bother trying it fo my youngest one.
Kyra L.
aurora, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great product for ndeled and my boys. I dislike chemical filled sunscreens so I opt for a miners based one. It's hard to fibd one that's not super oily and this one is great! And I love the smell.
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My go to sun screen for my daughter. It works well and is very affordable, smells good and keeps her protected from the sun. I highly recommend this brand I trust it and I’ve been very satisfied over all.
Becky D.
Has anyone tried this? I am looking for a good sun screen for my girls and have not found a good one. I don't want anything that is too greasy and what does it retail for?
Alejandra c.
Does it really work??
Courtney P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've been looking for more of natural sunscreen for my kids. Does this work well or does it have to be reapplied every 20 minutes?
Sarah R.
Is this sunscreen heavily scented?
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
What is the recommended age requirement for this particular sunscreen? I've heard no sunscreen on Babies younger than 6 months.