BabyGanics Cover Up Baby Pure Mineral Moisturizing Lotion - Fragrance Free - 4 oz -SPF 30 uploaded by Marcela V.BabyGanics Cover Up Baby Pure Mineral Moisturizing Lotion - Fragrance Free - 4 oz -SPF 30 uploaded by Dalila C.BabyGanics Cover Up Baby Pure Mineral Moisturizing Lotion - Fragrance Free - 4 oz -SPF 30 uploaded by fabiola a.

BY BABYGANICS #36 in Baby Lotion

Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. Fun in the sun shouldn t end with a sting! Tear Free 2 Water Resistant BabyGanic s Cover-Up Baby Sunscreen is specially formulated to help protect the tiniest of tots and retains its SPF strength for up to 80 minutes - even after a dip in the kiddie pool. This mineral based 30+SPF spray provides broad spectrum UVA UVB protection and even moisturizes as it protects. So go ahead and use it everywhere. face and body - BabyGanic s has your little one covered! Features: Pediatrician Dermatologist Tested 2 Hypoallergenic, Fragrance Free 3 No PABA 4 NO Parabens, NO Sulfates 5 NO Phthalates, NO Toxins see more...

Felicia S.
Spanish Fork, UT
I love this lotion. My kiddos both have sensitive skin and a lot of lotions cause them to break out. This is one of the few that don’t. We use it a couple times a week because of how dry the weather is here. And it works miracles for their skin! Love it and recommend it!
Jeannine C.
Ithaca, NY
For a long time this was the only sunblock that didn't irritate my daughter's soon, so it family has developed some loyalty toward it. We always keep multiple bottles of this sound and my husband and I even use it. It does leave a white cast, but it's more durable and less noticable than some other mineral sunblocks. Gives great protection- my pale kids hang out outside all day and never but when wearing this product. Just be careful when you are applying it as the white steaks are difficult to clean off of furniture. I try to get the morning later if sunblock on my kids before putting on my work clothes whenever possible.
Dalila C.
I am all about Babyganics products. This is a keeper for us. It protects my daughter's skin and it doesn't give her any allergy reactions. It comes with SPF 30 so it's good for a couple of hours especially when we run errands in the summer.
Jena B.
I love this brand. This lotion works really well and last a long time on their bodies. Their skins always nice and soft after I use it. The Lucian itself is on the thicker side which I liked better then thin lotion. I buy this quite often.
Jess P.
Santa Maria, CA
I use this as part of my daily morning face routine. It’s my last step as sunscreen and it goes on smooth and is non greasy. It is also light enough for my face and it doesn’t clog my pores!
Rachel L.
Pooler, GA
I love this sunscreen for my daughter! We bought this for her because has sensitive skin and it was perfect for her. Didn’t burn or bother her eczema. Doesn’t dry all white either. It is a little pricier than cheap ones, but she never burned wearing this either, so to me this is well worth it. And we constantly go to the beach!!!
Ashlee G.
Jonesboro , AR
I absolutely love this sunscreen and is the only one I will use for my kiddos! This product goes on the skin and stays put. It is waterproof and lasts for hours. I know if I put a babyganics sunscreen on my kids or myself we will NOT burn!
Kelsey B.
Albuquerque
The best kids sunscreen on the market. So easy to apply to squirmy kids. Great coverage and protection. Goes on so smoothly. No harsh scents, I fee comfortable and confidant putting this on my babies skin.
Courtney C.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I use BabyGanics on myself and my daughter. It’s not full of chemicals like other sunscreens and still protects from the sun. It also isn’t too expensive like others can be.
Nash T.
I love this product. I've bought another organic brand before that the smell reminded me of grease and couldn't stand it. This product showed me not all organic sun screen is like that!