BY BABYGANICS

Resealable Single-Use Tubes 0.25 fl oz Broad Spectrum - UVA/UVB Protection. SPF 50+. Moisturizes & Protects. Mineral Based Formula. Fragrance Free. Water resistant Hypoallergenic Pediatrician & Dermatologist Tested. No Paba. No Parabens. No Sulfates. No Phthalates. No Mineral Oil. No Petrolatum. No artif. see more...

• Where are they available 1 Answers
  • What's the benefit of the packets versus a traditional or spray s...24 Answers
Amy F.
Amy F.
Love this for the diaper bag. Very convenient. Goes on well and not streaky. Good for kids up to two I believe. Lasts a long time
Devon W.
Devon W.
ALWAYS KEEP IN MY PURSE, BACKPACK, OR DIAPER BAG. I love this sunscreen. I've been using it on my child for 3 years. The ingredients are better than most (more natural, less chemicals). This is for when I want more coverage than just the stick.
Colleen F.
Colleen F.
Tonawanda, NY
This sunscreen is awesome! Smells good, is easy to spread and competetively priced!
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Claremont, NC
I LOVE these!! so easy and convenient. i keep them in my purse, diaper bag, and car. they last a lot longer than you would think too.
Lizzy M.
Lizzy M.
Chaska, MN
These are great to keep on hand! I keep some in the diaper bag, my purse, and the car. You never know when you'll need them. These are convenient and don't break the bank!
Ansley S.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
I love these it's a must have in any diaper bag when it starts to get warmer! Easy to use over and over again with many packets!!
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
This is a great organic product it protects the kidos just right, and it's conveniently packaged and easy to carry around.
Brandi m.
Brandi m.
Not the cheapest but I like the idea of organic sunscreen, so many negative chemicles are out into products and I don't want that for my kids
Megan D.
Megan D.
Owatonna, MN
What's the benefit of the packets versus a traditional or spray sunscreen?
Leli C.