BabyGanics Bye Bye Dry Moisturizing Eczema Care Cream uploaded by Shana L.BabyGanics Bye Bye Dry Moisturizing Eczema Care Cream uploaded by Melinda B.

BY BABYGANICS

Soothes & Softens Cortisone & Steroid Free Extra Soothing Relief for Dry Sensitive Skin. Premium Formula for Baby s Delicate Skin Hypoallergenic Pediatrician & Dermatologist Tested No Parabens No Sulfates No Phthalates No Toxins No Mineral Oil No Petrolatum No Artificial Colors No Nuts No Gluten No Synthetic Fragrance BabyGanics® Naturally Safe & Gentle Hi! We re Kevin & Keith...As family guys we re kind of compulsive about creating a clean, safe and healthy environment for our babies, our pets and ourselves!  We make a whole range of products that are naturally safe and gentle and always do what they promise.  Let us know what you think! Never tested on animals. Let us know what you think!   ; see more...

BabyGanics Bye Bye Dry Moisturizing Eczema Care Cream
  • "My mother purchased this and sent it home with my children after they spend some time with her and I started using it on my kiddos and it really seemed to help." in 3 reviews
  • "My 2nd daughter had baby acne and cradle cap all at the same time and this helped her out whereas other brands didnt." in 1 review
  • "My hands always feel soft after rubbing it on my baby's skin and it leaves my daughters skin soft too." in 1 review
  • "Plus the all-natural ingredients make me feel good about what I'm putting on my son's body." in 1 review
  • "The consistency is amazing and it works great on my baby's dry skin. " in 1 review
Heidi C.
Alvarado , MN
We had been using aveeno eczema care products on our twin boys and it only seemed to get worse. We switched to cetaphil and it continued to spread. We ended up getting a prescription to clear it up but wherever we stopped using it it would come right back. I found this at target and decided to give it a shot since I've had good luck with their other products and an do glad I did. They have had zero eczema outbreaks since making the switch. It does a great job moisturizing too.
Lissette C.
New york, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is the only product I trust to get rid of my worst eczema patches. I initially purchased this for my daughter but used it on myself after every other eczema cream I used to rely on failed. Put this cream on and within hours, the redness and dryness were relieved. This stuff is amazing.
Mimi C.
I tried this at the diaper station at MommyCon and it was the best thing ever! I went and bought a full size one the next day! It really helps soothe and heal during a flare up and moisturizes in between. My kid has only had one flare up this year thanks to this!
Brittany C.
Dayton
I am very impressed by this product. My daughter had a rash, which we discovered is cradel cap, on her face and chest. I used this and it really made a difference. I tried some other products but this was the only one that worked.
Kandice H.
Wing, AL
My mother purchased this and sent it home with my children after they spend some time with her and I started using it on my kiddos and it really seemed to help. My son has severe eczema and although this didn't make it go away completely it did help when I would run out of his stronger prescription creams. My daughter has random splotches of eczema and this makes it go away and it really helps with my hands from washing dishes. The only bad thing is it kind of burns if you have scratched the skin.
Katrina S.
Southington, CT
Great product! No scent which is perfect for my daughter. Easy to purchase from Babysrus, target, and even sometimes TJmaxx. We are a repeat user of all Babyganics products! I would definitely recommend to other parents because everything is all natural and I feel safe using it on my daughter. The price is more expensive than some brands but not as expensive as higher end brands for the same high quality.
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Okay, to be honest, I did not buy this for a baby, I got this for myself lol. I have been looking everywhere for good eczema cream because mine gets reeeeaaallly bad in the summer time because of the heat and the sun so my skin gets extremely dry and itchy and basically its really bad and uncomfortable and this is the best product I have used!! i have been prescribed so many ointments and lotions by doctors and none have worked as great as this. it soothes my skin almost immediately and my skin is so smooth i love this product!
Abby B.
Lititz, pa
My 5 mon old son has mild eczema, it's red and blotchy all over his stomach and back and is also on his elbow and knees. I started using this cream and noticed a difference in just one day! It made his skin feel smooth and the redness from the eczema got better immediately. Plus the all-natural ingredients make me feel good about what I'm putting on my son's body.
Julia A.
rockford, IL
I love this stuff! My son was having some dry skin from swimming in the chlorine so I started using this. Within two applications, his skin was soft again!
Only done side is the price and small quantity, but if only used a couple times a week it lasts a while. I would say it is definitely worth the price though.
Jessica R.
Evans Mills, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son has extremely bad eczema and before we had made his appointments we tried to get give him some comfort for his skin. This lotion just made him break out even worse. The only thing I love about it is their isn't a scent to it . But besides that it's just horrible and is so expensive
Anna M.
Would love to know if anyone has tried and liked this product. My baby has a light eczema that appears once in a while and I really don't want to use the prescription they gave me which has hormones
Hendrika V.
Hilliard, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does this work for my newborn twins with very dry and flaky skin?
Becky G.
Sicklerville, NJ
Has anyone tried this on their child? Did you have good results? I'm looking for an all natural approach to my sons eczema.
Kylynne C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son had super dry skin and we tried everything under the sun (and we still are!) to control it. We currently have another baby and I'm trying to start him early with a good lotion so we don't have the same problems as his brother. How does this compare to other eczema creams? Would my 3yr old benefit from this as well?
Erikah n.
York, PA
Who else loves BabyGanics?!