Babyganics All Purpose Surface Wipes - 75ct/2pk Each

by BabyGanics

Your baby’s got a full time job: 1. Crawl on floors. 2. Explore every nook and cranny. 3. Touch every possible surface. Your job? Making sure all surfaces are super clean and ready for baby exploration. Done!

Do they work well and do they have a after smell?
Are these wipes textured?
What is the scent for these wipes?
Start your review of Babyganics All Purpose Surface Wipes - 75ct/2pk Each!
Christina  Z.
Las Vegas, NV
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Babyganics All Purpose Surface Wipes - 75ct/2pk Each uploaded by Christina  Z.
Purchased at: Target
These are great surface wipes. They are baby safe and certified organic. They smell pleasant and clean.i use them for the countrrtops, toys and babys kindles but you can use for so much more. Dont use them on your skin. :)
Yoshira R.
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased at: Target
These wipes are okay. There’s tons of better ones out there. First of all they say I scented but they are lightly scented and smell great. Which is why I decided to try them out. But they’re very dry. It’s like they’re half dried out. So I have to use them with my new meyers spray or wet them with water in order to even clean a small tv stand. If I didn’t use another product with them I’d easily go through 5 or 6. So I don’t know if mines are just defective, but after I finish the couple that I bought I will not be repurchasing.
Avery E.
Alamo, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Babyganics All Purpose Surface Wipes - 75ct/2pk Each uploaded by Avery E.
Purchased at: Walmart
Literally the best natural wipes ever! Stock up while you can it’s flu/rsv season gotta keep the little ones healthy 🤗💕Babyganics All Purpose Surface Wipes - 75ct/2pk Each
 Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
I don't know why but I love these. I feel good about cleaning with these knowing that toys will be going into kids mouths and toxins aren't going to be comsumed.
Michelle R.
Marrero, LA
I absolutely love these baby ganics wipes! I'm never in fear while going out with my daughter, I know any mess she makes or any thing she drops can be fastly cleaned with one of these. Plus they are always moist and sealed right Highly recommend
Angel S.
Glendale, AZ
Love these wipes and they work great. Super durable and easy to use. Love love love this brand. All plant based products. And vegan. All non toxic. Will definitely continue to buy.
Amber L.
San Diego, CA
These are perfect for airport travel! You gotta keep baby age at all costs and this is the way to do it. I wiped everything down. I didn't even matter that I looked crazy haha
Taryn N.
Mckinney, TX
They were great for quick wipe downs while out on the go! The wipes fit perfectly in my purse, and didn't take up too much room.
Lynda S.
El Dorado Hills, CA
These are our must haves in the diaper bag to wipe down at a restaurant before our infant sits and eats! Get rid of those nasty public surfaces/high chairs, etc! Perfect size that it doesn't weigh a ton in the purse or diaper bag!
Lissette P.
Must Haves! Having a baby is messy stuff. Between the mess they make during feedings, to the ones they make while playing, it's nice to have a product that can clean up after all their messiness. These wipes have a light and pleasant odor. They do have some give to them but do not stretch and pick up all sorts of things, wet or dry very easily. These are great to have with very active babies, since they help make clean up a breeze. I also love how little to no residue they leave behind which is very important when dealing with babies that want to put everything in their mouths.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...