babyganics alcohol-free hand sanitizing wipes mandarin

by BabyGanics

Two truths: your baby wants to touch everything and everyone wants to touch your baby. It’s a beautiful thing. Except for the germs. Our alcohol-free hand sanitizing wipes is a must have around irresistible babies.

Take wipes and rub thoroughly over all surfaces of both hands. Wet hands thoroughly with wipe. Rub hands together briskly to dry without wiping. Dispose of wipe. Do not flush.

What is the main ingredient?
Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these?
Start your review of babyganics alcohol-free hand sanitizing wipes mandarin!
How would you rate this product?
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
babyganics alcohol-free hand sanitizing wipes mandarin uploaded by Brittney B.
Purchased at: Amazon
These wipes are amazing! Very gentle on little hands. Contains no alcohol, so they sanitize babies hands, but allow baby to still put hands in mouth. I normally buy these on amazon. You can get a 6 pack of travel size for a really great price! I carry these in my purse, diaper bag, and car!
Purchased at: Amazon
I love using these hand wipes on my son after he has eaten. They will also be good in the future for wiping hands after painting or playing. We've tried using them on his face and his cheeks turn red so I don't recommend these particular wipes for the face. The mandarin scent smells fresh and lovely. I really like the Babyganics brand and products.
These are sold in convenient, easy to carry smaller packs that are diaper bag essentials! New baby 101! Some parents probably use regular baby wipes but I like these gentle wipes for baby's face and hands especially when we are out and about. Kids love to out their hands in their mouths and these are easy to have on you and whip out when needed. Decent price. Not the cheapest wipes option on the market, but an effective and great option.
All the Babyganics products are my absolute favorites. I really like that they are such a clean natural products. They smell amazing & stay moist. I even keep an extra one the the car & diaper bag. However they do cost more than the average wipes which is something to consider.
Dallas, TX
We love that these kill 99.9% of germs on our little loves face and hands! We wouldn't use on her bottom even though they're alcohol free just because of the different ingredients they contain vs diaper wipes. We keep these in our car and the container they come in is leak proof so we don't have to worry about spills of the liquid inside.
South Jordan, UT
I love having this in my diaper bag! We use it so the time while we're out before touching the baby or making a bottle after we've been shopping. It's compact and easy to use.
These are great to have on hand as baby gets holder and touches more items. Love to have these in the diaper bag for scenarios when he grabs things out and about.
Oakton, VA
This are great because of how handy and convenient they are to carry around or throw in your bag for the times you need to sanitize your kids hands. I like that they are safe and green and do not contain alcohol in them. They get the job done and leave my toddlers hands clean and sanitized and they can also be used to wipe down toys or surfaces when out and about. They are a little pricier but that's because they are higher quality. Highly recommend these and glad that they give me peace of mind that I can sanitize and get rid of germs safely and gently on my son.
babyganics alcohol-free hand sanitizing wipes mandarin uploaded by Angelica M.
♡ Baby organics ♡ 1st i would like to talk about the products ingredients. Its alcohol free its a hand sanitizing wipe for toddlers babies and even adults. Its a moisturizing non allergic pediatrician & dermatologist tested it kills 99.9% of germs which is very good by the way . The purpose of the wipes is to help us fight against jerms and bacteria thats around everything and everywhere from touching surfaces of stuff and so forth. Finally a safe effective way to sanitize your babies and kids hands without the worry. I use tgis on my toddler and some of my older kids especially when they are playing outside and in an invrimental place such as doctors n so forth. This really does its job i use it to clean up my babies toys and there hands when finished playing. My oh my am i glad to have this as a rescue pack . This is on me at all times . Family members actually use this and me as well to santitiz our hands before handling the kids . This product isnt sticky simple instructions and leaves your hands smooth and germ free go ahead moms and caregivers give it a try you wont be disappointed :) its more comfortable knowing we all use these to protect ourselves feom many germs and bacteria that is out there .finally a brand that i can actually trust . Great for daycare schools and its great to stick in your kids back pack and diaper bag and dont half to hassle messing with other products that come with lids and spills inside of purses or diaper bags . Easy to use tear open and and ready for use .
Jenkinsburg, GA
I like the smell of these. The overall idea of these is good, but they do tend to dry out quickly. They are a little pricey, but to me worth it because of the quality ingredients. I love how they are alcohol free I feel confident in using them on my you g children.