BabyGanics Alcohol Free Hand Sanitizer Wipes, Light Citrus Scent, 75-Count uploaded by Angelica M.

BY BABYGANICS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

BabyGanicsA The Germinator hand sanitizing wipes kill 99.99% of all germs and they are alcohol-free which makes them safe for all ages. They are formulated for homes with pregnant women, infants, small children, and pets. see more...

Review (1)
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
♡ Baby organics ♡

1st i would like to talk about the products ingredients. Its alcohol free its a hand sanitizing wipe for toddlers babies and even adults. Its a moisturizing non allergic pediatrician & dermatologist tested it kills 99.9% of germs which is very good by the way . The purpose of the wipes is to help us fight against jerms and bacteria thats around everything and everywhere from touching surfaces of stuff and so forth. Finally a safe effective way to sanitize your babies and kids hands without the worry. I use tgis on my toddler and some of my older kids especially when they are playing outside and in an invrimental place such as doctors n so forth. This really does its job i use it to clean up my babies toys and there hands when finished playing. My oh my am i glad to have this as a rescue pack . This is on me at all times . Family members actually use this and me as well to santitiz our hands before handling the kids . This product isnt sticky simple instructions and leaves your hands smooth and germ free go ahead moms and caregivers give it a try you wont be disappointed :) its more comfortable knowing we all use these to protect ourselves feom many germs and bacteria that is out there .finally a brand that i can actually trust . Great for daycare schools and its great to stick in your kids back pack and diaper bag and dont half to hassle messing with other products that come with lids and spills inside of purses or diaper bags . Easy to use tear open and and ready for use .
Katie D.
Katie D.
Fall River , Ma
What is the main ingredient?
Cheyenne O.
Cheyenne O.
Straw Plains, TN
Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these?