BabyGanics Alchohol Free Foaming Hand Sanitizer, Tangerine 8.45oz

by BabyGanics

Stop the spread of germs and keep baby protected with the babyganics alcohol free foaming hand sanitizer. this tangerine-scented sanitizer is moisturizing and kills 99.9% of germs. Little hands like to touch and feel lots of things, so keep them clean and safe with babyganics. 8.45 oz.

Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these?
Is there a variety of smells available?
Start your review of BabyGanics Alchohol Free Foaming Hand Sanitizer, Tangerine 8.45oz!
Newport News, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
BabyGanics Alchohol Free Foaming Hand Sanitizer, Tangerine 8.45oz uploaded by Maria M.
With everything that is going around this season it doesn’t hurt to be a little extra clean. I love this for my son and daughter specially after being in daycare at the YMCA for two hours. Also when we go to the park, mall...etc. I do not have a problem with them putting their little hands inside their mouth so I don’t have to worry about that. But it’s a safe and clean product to use for the little ones. Highly recommend!!!
Toms river, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
I have the plain unscented version of this and I’m not loving it. I suppose it gets the job done but I feel like it’s more so watery and soapy and I don’t feel like my hands are actually getting sanitized from it. I have the hand wipes from this brand and actually like them so much more. I use those for my diaper bag if I used them around the house we’d go through 900 packs a day.
Denver, CO
This stuff smells really good but it’s not strong alcohol scent like other hand sanitizers. Since it doesn’t contain alcohol, I mainly use it right after diaper changes until I can get to the sink to full wash. It does get sort of watery if you pump too quick or too slow so you have to kind of watch how you pump it from the container.
Summerfield, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
We had this all over the house when we brought home our son, Wyatt from the hospital to help rid of germs when he was so little. I loved how it doesn’t dry out my hands and (the Fragrance-free ones) didn’t have a smell at all!! This was so important for me with a new born
Canyon
I love this hand sanitizer, it foams, which I live. It isn’t drying and rubs in seamlessly to help with the moments when you need clean hands quickly. It puts my mommy mind at ease because I know it’s made for me and my baby and I feel better about that.
mobile
This hand sanitizer is a diaper bag staple for me. I have this and the surface cleaner on me at all times. It is foam so the little think it’s fun, smells great, doesn’t sting any owies and has ingredients that I’m not worried about my little ingesting. I love this product and buy it regularly.
Yukon, OK
The smell is great and it’s super gentle on the skin. Great for kids as it’s alcohol free and gentle on their skin as well. With babies that’s important so no one is drying out from sanitizing. Highly recommend!
Yucaipa, CA
Purchased at: Target
I love this hand sanitizer. I like that it’s a foam and doesn’t dry out my hands. I like that it’s alcohol free so safe to use on and around my child. Smells good.
Roseville, CA
This product is lightweight and lightly scented. It does not leave my hands sticky. It does not smell of [email protected] alcohol either but a soft citrus scent. I have a bottle of this in my office! My daughter uses this too and I’m not worried about the amount of alcohol here that dries up the skin. Would definitely recommend.
Barryville, NY
I give this 3 stars because it's more expensive than others, but it is definitely good quality.  The foaming option is nice and fun for kids.  It doesn't have that typical gross sanitizer smell, which is also a plus.  I find that it also doesn't dry out my hands quite as much as traditional hand sanitizers.