BabyGanics Alchohol Free Foaming Hand Sanitizer, Tangerine 8.45oz

by BabyGanics

Stop the spread of germs and keep baby protected with the babyganics alcohol free foaming hand sanitizer. this tangerine-scented sanitizer is moisturizing and kills 99.9% of germs. Little hands like to touch and feel lots of things, so keep them clean and safe with babyganics. 8.45 oz.

Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these?
Is there a variety of smells available?
Start your review of BabyGanics Alchohol Free Foaming Hand Sanitizer, Tangerine 8.45oz!
Conway, SC
BabyGanics Alchohol Free Foaming Hand Sanitizer, Tangerine 8.45oz uploaded by Lea S.
I love this sanitizer. I keep it handy right next to my son's changing table. Does not dry out your hands and smells great!
Lakeport, CA
My niece loves it. It doesn't smell as strong as regular hand sanitizer and she loves that! happy kid and clean hands!
Allen Park, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My favorite go-to hand sanitizer for the whole family. It’s gentle, doesn’t dry out your hands and doesn’t stink.
E Patchogue, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this product is safe for kids not harsh chemicals love babyganics should try it make your hand soft not dry
Harrison, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
1,581 reviews
I love the gentle light smell of this soap. It's a great product that i trust. I use it all the time at home...
Mcminnville, TN
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this sanitizer, alcohol free means it doesn't dry you out or have harmful ingredients. Safe to use.
Far Rockaway, NY
Love it! Nice texture, helps protect my baby from the germs! Bought another one travel size for walking.
Henrico , VA
I keep bottles of this stuff everywhere!! Best hand sanitizer ever. Great ingredients and alcohol free 👍🏻
Kept on hand (no pun intended) during baby’s first year. Light and doesn’t leave a weird residue.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A lot of hand sanitizers make my skin itch. But not this one! We keep it in the diaper caddy.