BY BABYGANICS

Stop the spread of germs and keep baby protected with the babyganics alcohol free foaming hand sanitizer. this tangerine-scented sanitizer is moisturizing and kills 99.9% of germs. Little hands like to touch and feel lots of things, so keep them clean and safe with babyganics. 8.45 oz. see more...

• Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these?1 Answers
  • Is there a variety of smells available?3 Answers
Kristina B.
Barryville, NY
I give this 3 stars because it's more expensive than others, but it is definitely good quality.  The foaming option is nice and fun for kids.  It doesn't have that typical gross sanitizer smell, which is also a plus.  I find that it also doesn't dry out my hands quite as much as traditional hand sanitizers.
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I’m not sure how this sanitizes your hands but it doesn’t sting like regular hand sanitizer, leaves hands soft and smooth. I keep the travel size in the diaper bag for on the go! Not an over powering scent.
Laura M.
With two rowdy boys I go through this like crazy. I have one in each bathroom, each car and portables in the diaper bag. I love the smell and the kids like the foam way better than an uncented gel. This is a can't live without product for me.
Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this for a safe sanitizer for my children. It is easy enough for my kids to use themselves without my worry of them using too much. It has been very effective in my household and I would highly recommend to others with children!
Veronica M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I wanted a safe and natural soap for my son to use for washing his hands and Babyganics makes great high quality natural products that I instantly knew this would be the best choice. It works great with its pump dispenser and foam soap which is a lot easier to use to wash little kids hands. I love the formula and how gentle it is on sensitive skin. It is expensive but lasts a long time.
Holly S.
Mastic
One of my fav products although I prefer the wipes to pump . This product is so great because as my fellow moms know kids touch everything and I am such a germophobe I'm always worried about my son getting sick. This product is safe and effective and worth every penny
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
I think this smells great, so that's always a huge plus. Less chemicals is always a win in our household! I like that it's foamy, but personally I never feel like it cleans my hands. I feel like these type of products just move the germs around on the hands instead of disinfecting them. Just a personal preference. But if you're looking for a foaming, better for you hand sanitizer, this is definitely a good choice for you and your family.
Jenna H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a must with a new baby. I love that I can have it out in the table and simply ask people to pump before holding the child. No more asking if they've washed their hands or trusting that they are clean. Love the scents as well... Light and fresh but they don't overwhelm the hands.
Stephanie l.
Newark, NJ
I bought this hand sanitizer before my baby was born and have been using it for 5 months now. The reason I bought it was becauase it has no harsh chemicals and that's important to me when it comes to my children. It has a nice smell not bad concidering it has no artificial fragrances compared to other brands. Though I feel it leaves a weird feeling on my hands kind of sticky. I'd still recommend it to other mommy's like me!
Emily S.
Love this hand sanitizer! We have had it on the counter in our home for guests to use since our daughter was born. We love it. She hasn't gotten sick yet and we're sure that this stuff killed some germs for us. Smells very neutral as well, which is nice!
Amanda C.
Lakeport, CA
Is there a variety of smells available?
Cheyenne D.
Straw plains, TN
Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these?