BY BABYGANICS

If you've been choosing between a detergent that's safe for babies or one that really cleans, babyganics is about to rock your world. The super clean, super cleaning formula is totally win-win. It's sulfate and 1,4-dioxane free (believe us, that's a good thing for babies) but full of amazing plant and enzyme based cleaning powder. If you've got a tiny baby but a big pile of dirty laundry, you just hit the laundry detergent jackpot. see more...

• I have never tried this brand or laundry detergent, if an...1 Answers
ꀘꍏꌩ꒒ꍏ💋 N.
Waynesboro, GA
I really really love babyganics products. It being all natural I was iffy on how well it would actually wash my babies clothes but it always does! We’ve never had a problem with it. I would definitely recommend it. It’s good for sensitive skin too.
Jackie A.
Tustin, CA
It worked good on my baby. It had no smell to it, which is good. I washed all his stuff even the diaper bag. It didn’t leave no rashes or anything on him from using this detergent! Would love to try the lavender one once he is a little older. Only reason I rated 4 and not 5 is cause there are other in expensive ones to use.
Laura S.
York PA
Currently using this to wash all of my LO’s clothing before his arrival. Purchased from Target. I use a lot of this line around the house and really appreciate such quality products at an affordable price.
Synthia N.
Nanuet, NY
I sampled this product after receiving complimentary with a registry gift. I appreciate this brand and found the detergent to be effective. I didn’t find the results significantly better than other brands.
Cella B.
Love it for the baby’s delicate skin! I like that it’s fragrance free and that also doesn’t bother the baby! Clothes feel as soft as any other detergent we used but doesn’t make baby beak out.
Tiffany H.
United States
This laundry detergent is perfect for those with sensitive skin and is easy to add essential oils to if you want to add natural scents and give the clothes a great smell.
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
I have never tried this brand or laundry detergent, if anyone has, please let me know your thoughts. I'm due in 2wks and would like to find any better products to use with my newborn.