BabyGanics 2-in-1 Baby Shampoo & Body Wash - 16 floz uploaded by Nailil I.

BY BABYGANICS

Babies, toddlers or adults; everyone will want to try this foamin' fun fragrance free 2-in-1 baby shampoo & body wash from babyganics. This plant-based, tear-free and hypoallergenic cleanser foams instantly to thoroughly clean skin from head to to. It's gentle, safe and effective for everyday use; it contains parabens, sulfates, phthalates or toxins. see more...

Yesenia M.
Mesquite , TX
For a while my daughter kept getting dandruff spots on her head and so I kept trying different shampoos on her and it wouldn’t go away. I’m not really sure what causes dandruff but I even tried going with aveeno and it didn’t work until finally I tried babyganics and we have been using this shampoo for the past about 4 months with no problem! I am so so glad I tried this. I always saw it at the store and looked at it but never got it and now it’s the only one I buy for her and I have started buy other products from this brand and I am loving them!
Alexis G.
Guilford, CT
I love the foaming wash by Babyganics. My daughter has sensitive skin and got a rash from the first two products I tried on her. This one left her skin clean and smooth. I also use it for shampoo and it doesn't make her eyes water. The foaming wash goes on easily using hands or washcloth and lathers really nicely. I love that the product is natural and the price is really reasonable as well. I order usually from Amazon, but you can buy a few other places also. I do wish the scent was a little better, but I don't dislike it.
Nailil I.
KATY, TX
Our baby has had sensitive skin since birth. When I came across a sample of this product and tried it, I fell for it. I saw significant improvement on her skin, as it added moisture after each bath. Since, we became loyal users of the brand and highly recommend it to others.
Hillary W.
River Oaks , TX
Most foam washes simply disappear when applied, but this one actually lathers! It doesn't irritate or dry out my daughter's super sensitive skin, either. Honestly I don't really mind the smell, it's not wonderful, but I'd rather it have a bit of a bitter smell than to be over-perfumed. Knowing that it's natural is a major plus, too.
Rachael N.
This is so gentle and natural I could use it on my son who has bad eczema. It took forever to find something that he could use and I was so happy when we found this!
Amy T.
Lemoore, CA
This is perfect for my daughter's sensitive skin. It smells wonderful and it leaves her clean and soft. It really lives up to its claims. I will repurchase this product.
Stormie C.
Abilene,TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My kids absolute favorite hair and body wash! They like the foam and i like how gentle it is on their skin. Smells nice and no harsh chemicals.
👑Katlyn M.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
Just okay. I really dont feel postive or negative towards this product. It was a gift but I dont think I would purchase it on my own
Jennifer D.
Mechanicsburg
The body wash makes it fun and easy to wash my son. He loves the fun foaming formula. It is an affordable, organic soap.
Melissa S.
Broomall , PA
I absolutely love how gentle and natural this product is however I wish it smelled nicer