Babycakes Mini Cake Pop Maker

by Babycakes

BABYCAKES Mini Cake Pop Maker - Bake 9 cake pops or doughnut holes in just minutes With Non-Stick Baking Plates

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Babycakes Mini Cake Pop Maker!
Lindsey M.
Lansing, MI
SUPER ADORABLE. It works great, actually chirps too! Once you get a few rounds of pops done, it gets a bit easier. It is smart, if your batter is still too moist it continues till it is done! Instructional booklet is very easy to read, READ IT! Also, it has AWESOME recipes in the inside!
Gina G.
Herrin, IL
I was very impressed at how easy this was to use! I thought it would take some practice to get the exact right amount of batter to make a perfectly round cake pop. But every one was perfect my first try. Also super easy to clean. Just wiped right off!!!
Blanca R.
N Las Vegas, NV
Love love this product makes them super moist an delicious it actually taste like cake instead of all that sugar when making them from cake crumbles and frosting highly recommend
ant K.
Perfect amazing fantastic I improve it 100% perfect very good quality I recommend it Very cute package

Looking for your answer?