Babycakes Cake Pop Maker, 12 Cake Pops uploaded by Kathy X.Babycakes Cake Pop Maker, 12 Cake Pops uploaded by Jennifer W.

BY TAYLOR GIFTS

BBYC1000: Features: -Bake 12 cake pops or doughnut holes in minutes-Nonstick baking plates-Easy clean up-Power and ready lights-Convenient cord wrap-Volts: 120-50 Cake pop sticks and recipes. Includes: -Includes plastic cake pop stand and fork tool. Color/Finish: -Purple color. Dimensions: -4"-11.2" H x 7.9" W x 9.75"-11.2" D, 3.5 lbs. Warranty: -Manufacturer provides 1 year limited warranty. see more...

Heather S.
Hughson, CA
I got this as a wedding gift and i love how it is super simple to use . you can literally get them anywhere i have seen them at Walmart. only con to this is that it tends to make the balls a little too hard or dry from the outside so monitor them at all times!
Julianne B.
This was super to use with my younger relatives. However, it's more like making donut holes than cakepops. My mom makes them by hand all the time and they're so much better than this. Check her out on Instagram: @AuntLeslies.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
This isn't how you really make cake pops so when you use this you aren't getting the full cake pop experience. Cake pops are cake crumbs held together by icing, that is what makes them good. This is just dry cake balls
Jordan T.
Pensacola, FL
My best friend has this and made me cake pops in one day and she said that the machine is awesome and that I need to try it out so I'm thinking about getting one
Kayla T.
Lancaster
I love mine! I got it for my birthday and it's so convenient! It's so easy to make and they are so yummy! I actually use to make doughnut holes.
Jennifer W.
Gold Beach, OR
I use this to make homemade gluten free donut holes all the time for friends and family and bakery coffeehouse I work at! It works amazingly!
Mari L.
Milwaukee
My sister gave me one of these cake pop maker if I don’t think that they’re the best thing there OK and I’m not too crazy about them
Kathy X.
Fresno, CA
Follow direction on cake mix and this machine and should work well. My friend made the one in the picture using this baker.
Ciera H.
This really works !!!! Duncan Hines Perfect Size for 1 Chocolate Lover's Cake it’s really delicious.
Brooke S.
I love mine! I got it last Christmas and it's so convenient ! It's so easy to make and they are so yummy!
Mayra R.
Oakland, CA
How good is this cake pop maker?
Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH
Where can I buy this!!!!
skyler B.
Jacksonville, AL
Looks like an adorable product. Does it leave the pops cooked all the way through? And does it leave them dry?