BY NONE

1 Year, 9 issues - Babybug begins a lifelong love of books for infants and toddlers ages 6 months to 2 years. Introduce the joy of reading to babies and toddlers with Babybug. Just right for small hands, Babybug is filled with fun stories and poems that very young children will delight in hearing again and again. Each page is filled with colorful illustrations by extraordinary artists that will appeal to both babies and adults. This magazine has a cover much like a soft cover book, providing durability that allows each issue to be enjoyed for years to come. see more...

Natassia M.
Oak Park, IL
When I first encountered these books at work, I thought It was silly that infants had a magazine marketed towards them. After reading through a few, I realized what a genius idea this was. The magazines are only a few pages, with a few simple sentences, brightly colored pictures, and the pages are thick, glossy, (seemingly indestructible) and perfect for babies who like to put things in their mouths. I highly recommend Babybug to parents with infants and older babies.
Michele L.
Richmond, VA
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I was interested in getting this for my son when he was younger so I decided to check a few out from the library before buying. I feel they were very overpriced for a subscription. My son liked it, but it just wasn't his favorite plus the price point for what the magazine includes was just not worth it to me.
Samantha A.
Walker, LA
These are really cute little magazines for your little one! What I love about them is they are small enough to fit in the diaper bag l, with some toys to keep your kiddo happy while away from home. My 2 year old loves his and always gets excited to get his own "Mail"!
Jessica D.
Kirbyville, MO
Not good for kids until they are about a year and a half. All my daughter did was eat and rip the pages. My grandmother was under the assumption the pages would have been tougher. Now that my daughter is older however .. She loves them !
Catherine Z.
Bethlehem, PA
We were given this as a gift for my youngest. Its a cute little book with short stories inside. Nothing extraordinary but nice quality as each page was a thicker material than a standard magazine.
Agnus H.
The cutest little magazines to share with your little one. I love the soft drawings-very subtle and positive. A great addition to a home library for your child.
Erin P.
Rockledge, PA
My daughter loves Baby Bug. We started getting it for her when she was two, and now that she is five she loves reading them on her own!
Farrah U.
Overland Park, KS
Love this magazine! I always look at it at our library, and plan to subscribe when my little one is a bit older.
Taneshia B.
My 3 year old godson still likes to look through this book that I got him when he was a baby!