BabyBliss Bamboo Nursing Pads

by Babybliss

❤ SAVE MONEY BY USING WASHABLE PADS: Apart from the fact that the BabyBliss nursing pads are reusable and
washable, removing the disposable ones from your shopping list once and for all, our pack consists of 14 pads in order for
you to cover your weekly needs.

❤ AREN’T YOU TIRED OF THOSE DISPOSABLE PADS THAT EMPTY YOUR POCKET? Bet you are. First, they are not to be
compared to the softness and quality of bamboo cotton. Second, why throw your money away? The BabyBliss Nursing pads
will ensure both quality and economy.

❤ AN AWESOME STARTER PACK FOR NEW MOMMIES: Can’t think of a better baby shower gift for a mommy to be. The
amazing package and the free extras will convince the receiver that you dedicated some time to choose a caring and
considerate gift.

❤ SUPER ABSORBENT BREAST PADS: These breast pads are designed to be super absorbent and to keep the milk away
away from your skin helping to protect your baby from nasty fungus. Please make sure you read our enclosed instructions
to ensure that you are using our Nursing Pads safely and don't run the risk of itchiness or infection.

❤ PROTECTING YOURSELF MEANS KEEPING YOUR BABY SAFE: Breastfeeding an infant can make your breast or nipple skin
feel sore. You need to keep the area clean so as not to cause you further, more serious problems, inhibiting or maybe
blocking your nursing your child. The BabyBliss nursing pads are the best natural way to safely offer your baby the
max, within your abilities.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BabyBliss Bamboo Nursing Pads!
How would you rate this product?
I really like these although they are the only nursing pads I have ever used so I don't have anything to compare them too. They absorb well and don't leak but the fabric can start to feel a bit scratchy if you leaked and didn't change pads. Aside from that, they are quite soft. They do have a dart in them which helps them contour your breast well but the downside is it looks like it -30 degrees at all times if you catch my drift.
Lewiston
I LOVE these nursing pads. Although they are not discreet, like the disposable ones are, they are incredibly absorbent and wildly comfortable! I also appreciate that they are reusable, which is both better for the environment and cost effective. I recommend these to every new momma!
San Antonio, TX
These nursing pads are pretty good. Sometimes, with extended use, they get too full and leak. But if you switch them out for a new one periodically, they work fine. They can be washed and reused.
pittsburgh
LITERALLY LIFE SAVERS and the best! Every mom who breastfeeds struggles with leaking over night or during the day when out and about. I tried Lansinoh pads and did t like them because naturally as they absorbed milk they clumped up like a wet diaper and not only looked weird under my clothes but also caused itching!!!

So so I used these washable and environmental once’s and i loved them. They were good for me and didn’t cause itching even if I wore them for 10 hours and washed and dried them and they never damaged. They are also super soft and comfortable. I also used them as padding for my nursing/sleeping bras when I didn’t want to wear padded bras out!

Can we say life savers.. These things saved me so many times from ruining my shirt because my boobs would get so full and i sometimes couldn't get my baby to eat so it would really be wonderful. They really come in handy for when your on the go and don't have no extra shirt to change into.
Blue Springs, MO
BabyBliss Bamboo Nursing Pads uploaded by Alyx G.
Love these!! These are inexpensive and perfect for what I need. I don’t leak and therefore I didn’t want to waste money on disposable ones and these are perfect. You get a pair for every week and they just slide in your bra.
Jacksonville, FL
I can’t say enough how much I love these! Discovered them with my second baby and never go back to any other pads. They are easy to wash, come with a little laundry bag so they don’t get lost. Don’t leave through. Don’t show through bras and are super cute colors!!!
Green Bay, WI
loved it totally, a lifesaving product would really like to buy more as leaking time is not over for me. they soak the extra fluid completely. no complaints yet.
Purchased at: Amazon
Purchased these on Amazon as an alternative to the disposable pads. These had the highest reviews on Amazon so I thought they would be the best fit for me. However, I'm a 36C and the pads don't fit my cups so well. They are small and u find myself needing to reposition them occasionally. They're also a bit pointy so unless you're wearing a padded bra, you'll definitely see the imprint of these pads. Lastly, the material is itchy- kinda embarrassing if you're out in public.
milwaukee, wi
I thought the pad wasn't as absorbent as other brands. I was very uncomfortable wearing this product as well. Lastly, I though the price wasn't worth what you received. I don't believe I even used a whole box, I just threw them away and made my S.O. go by something different.