Babybliss Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Ultra Thin 1 uploaded by Promee A.Babybliss Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Ultra Thin 1 uploaded by Yashira O.Babybliss Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Ultra Thin 1 uploaded by Kala F.

BY BABYBLISS

Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Ultra Thin 1" is great for flat ironing and it will make sure that your hair looks great. Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Ultra Thin 1" is great for those who really do care about what their hair looks like. Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Ultra Thin 1" is a great product because it is also durable. see more...

• Gostaria de experimentar para ver se fica bom em meu cabelo e poder...1 Answers
  • Us recomended?1 Answers
  • Does it straighten well .?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
West Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had a decently expensive straightener (PYT brand) that I had bought on a whim from a mall booth years ago, and it finally broke when I dropped it on the floor and the ceramic plates shattered. I didn't necessarily want to invest more money in another expensive straightener, so I reverted to my drugstore purchased $20 straightener. It was an absolute disaster, and my hair was frizzing instead of straightening and frying terribly. I went on Macy's and found this straightener on sale and decided to take the plunge. Purchasing this straightener was one of the BEST decisions I have ever made! It has titanium plates, variable heat settings for all hair types, goes through my hair so quickly, and leaves my hair looking and feeling so smooth and in place. I would recommend this to anyone, but will note that it has some plastic nubs near the very front of the external case, and those can occasionally snag my hair if I'm not careful.
Tracy K.
Tracy K.
Bensalem , Pa
This is the best straightener I have ever used I got it from ulta for $150 but it takes half the time a normal straightener would take to straighten my thick curly hair and there is no burning smell the cord is super long so I don't need an extension cord anymore it doesn't damage my hair at all it makes my hair look heathy my hair is pin straight for days seriously better than the chi it's amazing it heats up super fast I could seriously go on and on its worth every penny and more if you don't have this you need it it even curls great
Denisse L.
Denisse L.
Edinburg , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite hair iron hands down. Have recommended it to so many and changed them from chi to this one. Last summer accidentally broke it after like 5 years and had to get another. *Ulta sells them and you can use a 20% off coupon when they have them!*
Ellen D.
Ellen D.
It's a great flat iron with a lot of heat control. I liked that it had longer plates, they just took a little while to get used to when I first started using it! I have fine hair and it worked really well for me, not damaging and removed frizz!
Kailauna P.
Kailauna P.
Hands down, best straightener I've ever used. This is coming from a mixed girl with kinky hair (and yes it still works great even when I don't blow dry my hair). It never snags on my hair and doesn't damage my hair nearly as much as other ones
Evelyn V.
Evelyn V.
Gaithersburg, MD
Really good hair straightener! I feel as if it leaves my hair with a lot of shine afterward and it takes away all the frizz. My hair sometimes gets stuck in it and I don't think it's the most comfortable grip but the actual product is awesome
Madison H.
Madison H.
Nashua, IA
This straightener is VERYY nice! I love it!! It actually straightens my hair and it STAYS straight! It's very affordable!! The packaging is decent, not cheap by any means! Also, the patterns on it are beautiful!
Yalancia P.
Yalancia P.
Crown Point, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't very coarse hair and this was recommended to me by lots and lots of people and I must say it works great! I get my hair manageable with this much quicker than the previous flat irons I've used!
Jessie F.
Jessie F.
I absolutely love using titanium products on my hair! They are a bit more on the pricy side but it is totally worth it. I have very dry platinum blonde hair and the titanium doesn't make it break or fry!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Thayne, WY
I am a hair dresser and this is a great straightener for thick or thin hair. It makes your straightening time go way faster. It is a average price for a nicer straightener.
Irma W.
Irma W.
Is this a good brand?
Reese R.
Reese R.
Huntsville
Can you use it with wet hair?
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
In need of a new straightener! Is this any good?
christine b.
christine b.
Wolf Lake, IL
Does this work good
Nandry G.
Nandry G.
Does this curl hair easily?