New ParentDiaperingWe-Love-Babies
BabyBj?rn Safe Step (Snow-White)

BabyBj?rn Safe Step (Snow-White)

by We-Love-Babies

The BABYBJ RN Safe Step allows children to reach the toilet seat and sink on their own. The step is safe and secure to stand on, and the wide rubber strips on the bottom keep it firmly on the floor. The rubber mat on top keeps your child's feet firmly planted when standing on the step. Features

Item Weight: 1.15 pounds

Shipping Weight: 1.15 pounds

Non-slip; The rubber mat on top keeps the child safely standing, even with wet feet; The rubber strip keeps the step securely on the floor; Easy to keep clean; The step is easily rinsed off under running water

Item model number: 061121

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BabyBj?rn Safe Step (Snow-White)!
Kelli I.
Dallas, TX
My toddler uses this little stool for everything. It's ultra lightweight so he can drag or carry it around himself and it has a great grippy, no slip top!
Jackie M.
Corvallis , OR
We bought this stool for my son when he potty trained but now that he's older we also use it for helping in the kitchen and as a seat for mom in the bathroom when he's taking a bath. I like white/black color combo so it doesn't look weird if it ends up in the kitchen. The rubber feet are great because it keeps it from slipping out from underneath little feet but it's noisy when you slide it across the bathroom floor from the toilet to the sink.
Tanya K.
Campobello, SC
Very useful let's toddles wash their hands on their own and get into the toilet great buy
Celia G.
We got this stool for my son when he started climbing on his potty to try and see himself brush his teeth in the mirror. It is great! I love the rubber top and bottom making it non slip for my squirmy little man. It gives him just enough height he needs to feel like a big boy.
Vicky B.
Elkhart, IN
I love Baby Bjorn! We started with the potty chair and got this stool as well! I love the non slip top and it doesn't tend to wobble as much as other stools!
Erin L.
Although the stool is durable and safe I found it to be too short. It wasn't high enough for my toddler to even reach the bathroom sink. So it defeated the purpose of having it.
Nelly A.
Youngstown, OH
This is great for the bathroom! My son uses it to get on the toilet and wash his hands. It's sturdy and I'm sure we'll have this for years.
Ritika C.
BabyBj?rn Safe Step (Snow-White) uploaded by Ritika C.
Absolutely love this stool! It is made so it doesn't slip and slide when the child is standing on it. The stool part is also non slip so when my son is standing on it, it doesn't wiggle around. Definitely recommend!!
Kourt M.
This is a very study and safe step stool with a cute look to it. It would compliment any nursery which is good since you can't fold it and hide it away.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
I bought one in 2011 for my son so he could reach the sink to wash his hands. It's now 2015 and my daughter uses it to wash her hands and brush her teeth too! It's sturdy, and easy to clean!

Looking for your answer?