BY BABYBJORN

Cover for BabyBjorn® Baby Carrier.  Keeps your baby warm, dry and comfortable. Easy to attach over the BabyBjorn® Baby Carrier.  Wind-and waterproof.  Made of breathable material.  You can take out the baby as well as take off the Baby Carrier before removing the cover. babybjorn.com see more...

• Does this work with any baby Bjorne carrier? 1 Answers
Irene S.
Boston, MA
We live in Boston with cold long winters, and rely on the carrier when its not easy to take a stroller. This carrier cover is very functional and waterproof, and generally does as advertised. It's not particularly thick, so you'd still want to have your child wearing warm clothing underneath - it's really more of a waterproof cover with soft fleece lining. Aside from that however, I think there's one major flaw which would be relatively easy for the company to fix.

To connect the cover to the carrier, the cover has two holes which you put the baby bjorn carrier straps through. It's more cumbersome than it needs to be, particularly with the Baby Bjorn One (which has thicker straps and buckles, the holes look like they're sized for the Bjorn original). If you're going inside and outside and want to be able to put on and take off the cover quickly, it takes much longer than it should, because you have to unclip the buckles on each side, and struggle with getting the straps in and out of the hole on both sides. (I actually hit my baby in the face by accident yesterday trying to take it off the buckle, which is way larger than the hole - she wasn't too thrilled). It's a design flaw which would be so easy to fix by simply adding small Velcro straps to go through the holes, so you could attach to any carrier straps without having to unclip the buckle. To adjust this, I bought some Velcro brand straps (used for organizing cords) which should do the trick, but it would have been way easier if the company just accounted for this and attached straps to the cover itself.
Rebekah K.
Lansdale, Pa
This is good if you put a blanket inside this since this isn't fleece or anything. It's a stiffer material so it wasn't what I was expecting. It does well in the fall and spring for added protection but I always have to use something in between this and the baby for warmth
Chelsey R.
These are so well made! I love mine. The entire brand lineup is amazing. Just make sure to wash on gently because they are built tough but too many washes can show some wear.
Darcy C.
Evansville, IN
We got these for my nieces and my sister-n- law loves them so much!! Great product!
Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA
These things are great to cover your baby with when you have them in a carrier!
Jennifer  J.
Springfield , TN
Oh I definitely loved this, especially during this harsh winter we just had! It fit wonderful and really seemed to keep him warm. I highly recommend this during the winter months.
Jacqueline B.
Bethesda, MD
Loved this, we'll designed as far as shape, weight and texture, and of course warm. Maybe needs to come in a few color options bc I lost mine amongst a pile of winter coats in a NYC restaurant.
Kaitlyn G.
Decatur, IL
I loved this. so much easier than trying too keep blankets tucked in and it really keeps them warm.
Shelly B.
Ashley , PA
Does this work with any baby Bjorne carrier?