Baby & ToddlerBaby Bjorn
BABYBJÖRN Bouncer Balance Soft Cotton - Jersey Dark Gray/Gray

BABYBJÖRN Bouncer Balance Soft Cotton - Jersey Dark Gray/Gray

With 3 adjustable positions (bouncing, resting or sleeping), the BABYBJORN Bouncer Balance Soft provides plenty of soothing, natural bounce with no batteries needed. The fitted fabric seat distributes your baby's weight evenly, so they'll be comfy and supported. Plus, this lightweight baby essential even folds up for easy storage and transport. -Comfortable multi-position bouncer and chair safely adjusts to 3 different positions for bouncing, resting and sleeping for newborns to approximately age 2 -Provides for natural bounce, no batteries or motor required -Lightweight and folds compact for easy storage and transporting -The baby bouncer provides support to your baby's back, neck and head -The fitted fabric seat distributes your baby's weight evenly for added support -Once your little one has learned to walk and sit independently, you can reverse the fabric to create a toddler chair, extending the life and use of your bouncer. -Bouncer minimum/maximum weight: 8 to 20 lb. -Rocker chair maximum weight: 29 lb. -2-year manufacturer's warranty -Hardware included -100% cotton seat with 100% polyester mesh belt -Machine wash warm, separately. Line dry. Do not tumble dry -Birth to approx 2 years; 8 lbs. min to 29 lbs. max -Made in Sweden

Doo you find that the Baby Bjorn bouncer is worth the cost and hype?
Is this worth the price? How long can your little one use this for?
Is this super expensive ?
Start your review of BABYBJÖRN Bouncer Balance Soft Cotton - Jersey Dark Gray/Gray!
How would you rate this product?
didier H.
Rockwall, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
Seems this product is very popular with the parents, though maybe simply because everybody has it 🤔🤔 [product:babybjorn-bouncer-balance-soft-cotton-jersey-dark-gray/gray] it bounced depending of whether the baby moves a lot . My baby isn’t definitely a big fun of this product and plus it was way overpriced. I definitely don’t know where all those goods reviews come from.🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Shina C.
Starkville, MS
Great bouncer, can be used for young infants 8 pounds and up. Best part... no batteries required! This bouncer will gently bouncer as the baby move. Easily folds flat for storage (when not in use) or to transport if you need to take it to grandma’s house! The seating position is adjustable compared to other bouncers and can be used up to age 2 years. The only drawback I have is the price!
Arlovia N.
Reading, PA
Purchased at: Target
Best thing about the bouncer is that kids love to be in there they used to enjoy their time I. There
Crystal H.
Adams Center, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the best investment ever. Coming from a mother with a baby with colic. The only place he could find calm was in my arms or in his bouncer.
Rochelle G.
Pooler, GA
Purchased at: Amazon
Muy bueno para un baby de 2 meses a más meses me encanta 😍 todo los que tiene que ver con bebés y niños
Amber B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We didn’t think we needed a bouncer because we had a swing, rock n play, and other spots to put baby. Man, were we wrong! We visited my sister when my son was 3.5 months old and plopped him in her Bjorn. He looooved it. We knew we needed our own, so we found one on Amazon (on sale!!). What a life changer. My son is very high needs, always wanting to be held and bounced. This bouncer allowed us to eat dinner together without holding a baby, and I could do laundry and get things done!! Game. Changer. I’m so mad we didn’t have this for the first four months of his life as they were so very challenging on me as a stay at home Mom. He’s now 6 months old and LOVES his bjorn still. This is a must have.
Erica L.
Santa Monica
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
Worth it!! I've used this for two if my baby's and they both loved this seat. Folds nicely for storage and on the go. I don't know if it's the position of the recline but if my baby's are bound up, I put them in this chair and they have a bowel movement. It's worth the price tag
Angela J.
Round Rock, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
BABYBJÖRN Bouncer Balance Soft Cotton - Jersey Dark Gray/Gray uploaded by Angela J.
Purchased at: Amazon
[product:babybjorn-bouncer-balance-soft-cotton-jersey-dark-gray/gray] Love this little bouncy seat. It’s very sturdy and it adjusts to grow with your child. It has 2 tilt settings which makes it easy for me to teach the babies how to fold their own bottle. The babies also like the rack of spinning that comes with the seat.
Leila W.
Astatula, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
BABYBJÖRN Bouncer Balance Soft Cotton - Jersey Dark Gray/Gray uploaded by Leila W.
This is a great bouncer. It’s compact and easy to travel with. It can slide under our couch to hide away when not in use. Our babe is secure and safe. She’s just now learned to bounce herself in it, but before that, it was easy to just gently rock her with our foot while eating dinner or working. We take it with us on picnics and outings for a place for her to chill. I like it a lot!
Ya J.
None
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
This was cool both of my kids didn't really feel it. Once I put them in they ready to get out. It's manual so you have to push it up or down. My daughter had that look like if she was about to be launched in the air. Now she tell me she wants to be a pilot so I guess it helped lol.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Laura C.