BABYBJÖRN Bouncer Balance Soft uploaded by Cassidy S.BABYBJÖRN Bouncer Balance Soft uploaded by Cassidy S.BABYBJÖRN Bouncer Balance Soft uploaded by Natalie K.

BY BABY BJORN #48 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Buy now on Bed Bath & Beyond
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Bouncer Balance Soft is an ergonomic baby bouncer where your baby can play or rest beside you while you take a shower, prepare a meal or do other household tasks. Your baby’s own movements set the baby bouncer gently rocking, which is great fun for your baby. The fitted fabric seat is comfortable, and gives good support to your baby’s back, neck and head. You can use the baby bouncer for your child from birth up to the age of two.

• Three positions
    You can easily adjust the baby bouncer in three different height positions.
  • Natural rocking stimulates your child’s development
    The baby bouncer is gently rocked by you or your baby’s movements. No batteries required. The rocking helps your baby train and develop balance and motor skills.
  • Ergonomic design
    The baby bouncer gives good support to your baby’s back, neck and head. The fitted fabric seat distributes your baby’s weight evenly, which is particularly important for very young babies.
  • Happy baby, happy parents
    Your baby can play and rest in the baby bouncer next to you while you get a chance to take a shower or enjoy a cup of coffee.
  • Long period of use
    The baby bouncer can be used from birth (minimum weight 7.8 lbs/3.5 kg) up to the age of two. When your child has learned to sit down without help, you simply turn the fabric seat around and use the bouncer as a comfy children’s chair.
  • Child-friendly materials
    The baby bouncer is available in three soft materials: soft cotton, snuggly cotton/jersey and airy, quick-drying mesh. They are free from harmful substances and approved according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products.
  • Easy to clean
    The fabric seat is easy to remove. Machine wash warm (40˚C).
  • Folds flat and convenient to carry
    The baby bouncer is easy to fold up and takes up very little space when folded.

Materials

Bouncer Balance Soft is available in three soft materials:

• Cotton
    100% cotton
  • Cotton/Jersey
    (cotton fabric: 100% cotton, jersey fabric: 71% cotton, 24% viscose, 5% polyamide)
  • Mesh
    100% polyester

Tested and safe

All the fabrics are kind to your baby’s skin and safe to taste. They are free from harmful substances and approved according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products. This is really important to us!

Natalie K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This was one of the best products for our daughter! It’s pricey but worth it. It’s super light and folds flat, perfect for on the go. My daughter loves laying/ sitting in this bouncer. The seat comes off for washing, machine washable, huge plus! My only complaint is that the toy bars are sold separately and are expensive.
Kayla G.
This thing is awesome. My daughter and nephew both loved this thing. When they got older they could bounce themselves in it which was great to keep them entertained so I could take a quick shower. I placed this right next to the tub so I could see her and it didn't take up much space in the bathroom.
Sylvia N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Pricey, but was given this bouncer as a gift. It doesn't have any bells or whistles, but there's something about it that my baby loves! The cover (with attached seat harness) is washable. There are 3 angle settings and the bouncer can lay completely flat for easy storage.
Ryoko M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We own the older version of this bouncer, and we love it. First, I have to vouch for the quality of this product. The older version is still in great shape, even after receiving it has a hand me down from a family that has already had two children using it. The frame is extremely sturdy, and holds up to the numerous hours of rocking and bouncing. I love that the cover comes right off and can be washed. Watching my son be bounced it this, it looks amazingly comfortable and we use it everyday. If this one gives out, I would be happy to buy another one.
Calla G.
Benson, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I had a red and black version of this bouncer, and it was a lifesaver during the first three months! I was not originally impressed with this bouncer, as it has no motor or anything to help it bounce. Once you add the weight of a baby, it works wonderfully! My husband works 24-hour shifts, and this little thing was the only reason I could use the restroom or shower some days. My son loved to bounce in it. Highly recommended!
Emily S.
I have not actually used this product. However, I've been researching which bouncer I do want to buy. This one is high on my list. Not only is it convenient, it's more economical than some other brands, and has less toxicity issues than most other brands.
Candice A.
Stillwater , Ok
This thing looks amazingly comfortable for your baby, it really does, but the price is so outrageous that it makes me cringe. You can get a bouncer for 80% less money and your baby would not know the difference.
Cheri P.
Color is great - material is nice and light weight - the functionality works perfect for newborn to older child. I like this product and would highly recommend for the durability and style.
Lilly M.
Sacramento , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My baby loves to be held all the time and has reflux but he actually like sitting in this! Although, It is a little on the expensive side for a bouncer.
Cassidy S.
Lincoln
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Little guy loves this thing. Great for use while cooking or using the bathroom. Baby bounces using their own weight.
Susli C.
Brittany B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I always wanted to get one of these with my babies, is it actually worth the month or is it basically the same as the cheaper ones?

back