BabyBjörn Bouncer Balance Soft uploaded by Natalie K.

BY BABY BJORN

Bouncer Balance Soft is an ergonomic baby bouncer where your baby can play or rest beside you while you take a shower, prepare a meal or do other household tasks. Your baby’s own movements set the baby bouncer gently rocking, which is great fun for your baby. The fitted fabric seat is comfortable, and gives good support to your baby’s back, neck and head. You can use the baby bouncer for your child from birth up to the age of two.

• Three positions
    You can easily adjust the baby bouncer in three different height positions.
  • Natural rocking stimulates your child’s development
    The baby bouncer is gently rocked by you or your baby’s movements. No batteries required. The rocking helps your baby train and develop balance and motor skills.
  • Ergonomic design
    The baby bouncer gives good support to your baby’s back, neck and head. The fitted fabric seat distributes your baby’s weight evenly, which is particularly important for very young babies.
  • Happy baby, happy parents
    Your baby can play and rest in the baby bouncer next to you while you get a chance to take a shower or enjoy a cup of coffee.
  • Long period of use
    The baby bouncer can be used from birth (minimum weight 7.8 lbs/3.5 kg) up to the age of two. When your child has learned to sit down without help, you simply turn the fabric seat around and use the bouncer as a comfy children’s chair.
  • Child-friendly materials
    The baby bouncer is available in three soft materials: soft cotton, snuggly cotton/jersey and airy, quick-drying mesh. They are free from harmful substances and approved according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products.
  • Easy to clean
    The fabric seat is easy to remove. Machine wash warm (40˚C).
  • Folds flat and convenient to carry
    The baby bouncer is easy to fold up and takes up very little space when folded.

Materials

Bouncer Balance Soft is available in three soft materials:

• Cotton
    100% cotton
  • Cotton/Jersey
    (cotton fabric: 100% cotton, jersey fabric: 71% cotton, 24% viscose, 5% polyamide)
  • Mesh
    100% polyester

Tested and safe

All the fabrics are kind to your baby’s skin and safe to taste. They are free from harmful substances and approved according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products. This is really important to us!

Natalie K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This was one of the best products for our daughter! It’s pricey but worth it. It’s super light and folds flat, perfect for on the go. My daughter loves laying/ sitting in this bouncer. The seat comes off for washing, machine washable, huge plus! My only complaint is that the toy bars are sold separately and are expensive.
Kayla G.
This thing is awesome. My daughter and nephew both loved this thing. When they got older they could bounce themselves in it which was great to keep them entertained so I could take a quick shower. I placed this right next to the tub so I could see her and it didn't take up much space in the bathroom.
Calla G.
Benson, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I had a red and black version of this bouncer, and it was a lifesaver during the first three months! I was not originally impressed with this bouncer, as it has no motor or anything to help it bounce. Once you add the weight of a baby, it works wonderfully! My husband works 24-hour shifts, and this little thing was the only reason I could use the restroom or shower some days. My son loved to bounce in it. Highly recommended!
Abby O.
Love this. Seats well and little girl loves it. Loves to bounce and play! Its so cute to watch!
Hannah E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This was gifted to me before my baby was born and I was unsure of how much I would use this, but I've come to love this! Its so practical and baby loves it. I can get so much housework done by taking this into different rooms so he can just watch me. I'm very glad that I was given this.
Amanda C.
CALGARY, AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the brand baby bjorn as I know I can trust their quality. This seat is so convenient and my baby enjoyed it more than others as he could sit up taller in it safely. I just wish it wasn't so expensive for something that won't be used very long. Seems little odd for toddler to use even though advertised as such.
Michele M.
St Catharines, ON
By far, one of the best baby products we have purchased. Our little one absolutely loved this! Sleek simple design and travels very well. We have out of town family that we visit quite often and this bouncer folds flat so we can pop it in the trunk to take with us. With all the other stuff you have to cart around with a baby, it is nice that packs so well and isn't bulky. Also easy to carry around the house. The mesh is durable and great quality. Also loved that there was zero assembly required out of the box. Just take it out and use it! Highly recommended.
Mindy J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this seat you can bring it anywhere and feed baby in it, nice bouncy chair also my baby loved it ! Always wanted to be in it too ! I got mine at toy r us not that expensive either
Susli C.
Us the cloth too warm?
Brittany B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I always wanted to get one of these with my babies, is it actually worth the month or is it basically the same as the cheaper ones?