BY BABYBJORN

Soft bib protects your baby carrier from saliva and stains. Features a water-resistant, breathable terry surface that is gentle against baby s mouth and cheeks. Easily removed for cleaning; machine washable. Oeko-Tex Standard 100 class 1 certified, guaranteed harmless to children s sensitive skin and will not trigger allergies. Fits the BabyBj rn Baby Carrier Original, Air, Active and Synergy. Since 1961, our mission has been to make everyday life easier for parents and children by developing products of outstanding quality, safety and style. Questions? 1-800424-0200. see more...

Erica S.
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert
I was lucky enough that my Bjorn carrier came with one or else I would of probably never purchased it separately. I did put it to good use though. With drooling &spitups occuring constantly, this saved my clothing, which ended up saving me money from having to buy new clothes. Also it helped to keep my daughters head from bouncing all over when she was very small.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Norwalk, CA
So I never thought these would really be necessary, but my child had a habbit of chewing the bjorn when facing out. I used a blanket for a while to prevent the drooling, but this was admittedly more convenient.
Memi T.
Memi T.
My little one is a drool machine, so this is a must have. It is easy to use and wash. I wish it came in more colors though.
Mary V.
Mary V.
Clemmons, NC
This is great for attaching onto the bjorn and keeping my baby dry while in it
Danny  M.
Danny M.
Grand Prairie, TX
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸ»πŸ‘πŸΌ
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Bethesda, MD
Does what it's meant to do, but not a necessity unless you have a major drool master.