BY BABY BJORN #52 in Baby Carriers

• Ergonomic baby carrier with many features
  • Fully adjustable seat width
  • Perfect support from newborn onwards
  • 4 front and back carrying positions

Ergonomic baby carrier with many features – our best seller

Baby Carrier One is the ergonomic babywearing choice that makes it easy for you to give your child the closeness and security they need, while you keep your hands free. Easy to use and adaptable to the needs of your growing child, it’s our most popular baby carrier. Your child sits comfortably and can move their legs freely, thanks to the adjustable seat area. With Baby Carrier One, it’s easy for you to switch between several front and back babywearing positions. The baby carrier has a sturdy waist belt and padded, form-fitting shoulder straps that relieve pressure on your back and shoulders and make it comfortable for you to carry your child from birth and up to the age of three.

Features and benefits

• Our best seller – perfect for newborns and as they grow
    Baby Carrier One is our most popular baby carrier thanks to its versatility. You can use it for your newborn (8 lbs/3.5 kg) and then adjust it as your child grows.
  • 4 front and back carrying positions
    Choose whether you want to carry your child facing in (two height positions), facing out or on your back.
  • Ergonomic leg position
    Fully adjustable seat width ensures a comfortable and ergonomically correct position for your child’s hips.
  • Padded shoulder straps for superior carrying comfort
    Luxuriously thick padding in the shoulder straps gives you superior carrying comfort.
  • Pressure-relieving waist belt
    The wide, sturdy waist belt gives you excellent pressure relief and ensures good carrying ergonomics.
  • Built-in infant insert
    Baby Carrier One has two height positions. Use the upper position for newborns (at least 8 lbs/3.5 kg) so your baby is carried in the proper position close to your face. Your baby should be close enough for you to kiss the top of their head.
  • Carry your toddler on your back
    As your child reaches the toddler stage, it will be more comfortable for you to carry them on your back. We recommend that you only start carrying your child on your back after the age of 12 months since this position does not offer the same degree of supervision.
  • Easy and safe back carrying
    With your child in the baby carrier facing inwards, you can easily swivel the baby carrier from front to back. It’s comfortable and you can do it on your own. The design of the baby carrier ensures that your child sits safely and securely while being moved onto your back.
  • Adjustable head support
    The baby carrier has a sturdy, flexible head support that you can use until your newborn’s neck muscles are strong enough to hold up the head. You can also keep the head support unfolded while your older baby (over 5 months) is resting or sleeping in the baby carrier. The head support is fully adjustable and individually adaptable.
  • Hip-friendly baby carrier
    The International Hip Dysplasia Institute has tested Baby Carrier One and acknowledges it to be “hip-healthy”. This means that the baby carrier provides the correct support to your child’s hips and encourages good hip joint development, which is especially important in your child’s first months.
  • Child-friendly material
    All our baby carriers are free from harmful substances and approved in accordance with Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products.

Jaycie O.
Mililani, HI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is a great baby carrier! It’s easy to put on by yourself and take off. It has a head rest for your newborn and can fold over when baby gets older. The only downfall is that it is expensive. I would recommend asking for it for your baby shower or start saving up money.
Erin R.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I LOVE my Baby Bjorn and used it a lot more than I thought I would. It's perfect for every stage of babyhood, and it helps mam to me hands free. It was comfortable, easy to use, and lightweight so easy to pack up and take on the go. I loved that it was black and easy to wash too.
Kalyn S.
I found the bjorn to be very uncomfortable, even went to babywearing group meetings and it was still bad, maybe if your body is built differently you will have better luck, it was uncomfortable for me and baby. found other brands that worked for us.
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We purchased this when my granddaughter was born and it has been such a lifesaver! Even now that she is almost 2 (and walking since 10 months) and a hefty 27 pounds, we still use it! She fits comfortably in it forward facing and the way it is designed, it isn't hard on the back. It seems like it's easier to carry her in this than any other way!
Linda K.
CAMP LEJEUNE, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We have this baby carrier and I love it. It's a little hard to put the baby in it on my own but my husband seems to be able to do it easily. My son loves being carried in this and all other types of baby carriers.
Brit J.
UT
The baby bjorn carrier is so convenient. I used it all the time when my daughter was little. It helps so that my hands could be free while still holding my baby. It held her safe and secure against my chest while I was able to get things done.
gra d.
I can't complain with this baby carrier. All i can say is you and your baby have the comfort in using this. So easy to use and doesn't hurt your back even on hours of use. Its worth the price.
Teal F.
Every momma needs one of these at some point. They are the best. I have back problems, and this doesn't pull on me while I'm "baby wearing" with my little.
Brenda D.
Happy valley, OR
These are amazing and so comfortable! No pain in your shoulders or back its so cushioned and supportive! I love that it easily wipes off for spit ups too!
Kirsten H.
Islandton, SC
I always wanted one of these I herd these come in real good hand. But I didn't know if id like the whole idea about strapping my baby to my body lol.
Stephanie Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Hi! Does this carrier help support the back? I have the original version and am considering getting this but the price is a bit steep for us. Thank you!
Tiffany B.
Surrey, BC
Does this fully support babies hip by being in a sitting position? Or do babies legs dangle?