BABYBJÖRN Baby Carrier Active

The BABYBJORN Baby Carrier Active is our popular, all-around baby carrier. Enhanced with an adjustable back support, the Baby Carrier Active provides comfortable stability for the lower back and helps take the weight off your shoulders.

With the BABYBJÖRN Baby Carrier Active, you can enjoy hours of comfort while keeping your hands free and your baby close. This front-positioned carrier features an enhanced lumbar support system with wide, padded shoulder straps that distribute your baby's weight evenly across your back. The adjustable sliding buckle allows you to accommodate your baby as he or she grows.

Carrier with Enhanced Back Support
Whether you are running errands, taking a walk, or meeting up with friends, the Baby Carrier Active is the ideal carrier for the busy mom, dad, or babysitter. This versatile carrier allows you to comfortably carry heavier babies for longer periods of time while keeping your hands free for other tasks.

The carrier's lumbar support panel is specifically designed to provide maximum support for your lower back. For added comfort, the carrier features wide, padded shoulder straps that distribute baby's weight evenly over your back and shoulders.

Made of Safe, Comfortable, Non-toxic Materials
All fabrics and materials used in BABYBJÖRN Baby Carriers that come into contact with baby's skin are Öeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 certified, an international safety standard for textiles, and contain no health-hazardous substances. This means that during your baby's teething phase, you can allow your baby to nibble or suck on the fabric without worry.

how this baby carrier? how old do they have to be to use it?
Is this baby carrier good for hiking?
I've been trying to decide on a new baby carrier this one has good reviews but I'm afraid my baby won't like it she's only used to her boba which is soft. Do you think my baby will be able to transition into this?
Start your review of BABYBJÖRN Baby Carrier Active!
Product Highlights
...it allows you to wear your baby, thus you are able to comfort baby AND get things done that you need to do.in reviews
I like this product in the sense that I can wear baby while getting things done around the house when he is being clingy.in reviews
I really liked this product and I highly recommend this to any mom or mom to be. in reviews
I used it from everything from grocery shopping to house work.in reviews
Eileen P.
Yonkers, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
BABYBJÖRN Baby Carrier Active uploaded by Eileen P.
Purchased at: Target
It's convenient on a struggling day , I bought this for my 2nd born and I love it. The only downside is the adjusting height on the bottom it's quite hard to pull , but other than that it's amazing. It doesn't hurt my daughter's leg which is my top priority.
Rome K.
Queens Vlg, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
I carried 3 babies, 2 years apart in the same carrier. Well made, safe and easy to use. I was intimidated first time around using this. After doing it up once. I was good to go. I've since given it to my little cousin for my God baby.
Darcy K.
Lincoln, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Baby feels so secure and comfy in this carrier! Others out there arwntnso comfortable for the parents, especially in the shoulders. Thos fits both me and my husband like a dream.
Breelee A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
I always purchase these BabyBjorn’s for everyone that I know that is having a baby. These are super easy to use and extremely handy. I absolutely recommend these!!
Janelle  A.
Albuquerque, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
I love this carrier. It’s easy and not complicated to use. The straps are comfortable and design is great for newborn baby
Elvira  Z.
Haverstraw, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
1,339 reviews
This product that my husband bought for himself because babies do get heavy and I cannot carry them all the time. I love how my husband feels comfortable with this product. It is not too expensive. I highly recommend it.
Lindsey M.
Richmond, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This was a live saver when my son was a baby. I used it as well as my son's father to carry around the house if doing house work as well as on daily walks at the park. He loved it and even sometimes fell asleep while being carried in it. It allows for you to be hands free but allow for your baby to be close to you.
Leslie G.
Mission, TX
My baby girl has this and my husband loves it she can carry her with no problem it's worth it ! And easier that having them in your arms ! To all the mommas out there get your hands on one of these you will love it.
Miriam P.
It's amazing , and I love that it supports my back . It's super easy to put on and my baby love it. I have tried other but this one seems to be the most comfortable for her .
Kristen M.
Lake Charles, LA
This was so worth the buy and one of the best things to use with a small baby. I couldn't really put him in a stroller so this was the best option. It kept him close and he loved being in it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...