BABYBJORN Baby Carrier Active

by Baby Bjorn

Comfortable Back Support Soft Cotton & Polyester Mix. Popular All-Round Baby Carrier. Extra Back Support. Grows With Your Baby. Tested Safe Material Comfortable for use both at home & outside.  Fits newborns & children who are a little bit bigger.  Provides comfortable support & stability when your re carrying your baby.  Easy to adjust the size, so it fits your growing baby perfectly. The All-Round Baby Carrier The BabyBjorn Baby Carrier Active is our popular all-round baby carrier with comfortable back support for improved carryi.

Is there a way to make this product more comfortable? I'm seeing thats the main issue people seem to be having.
Start your review of BABYBJORN Baby Carrier Active!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It's uncomfortable, puts a lot of pressure on their spines- and it's not very comfortable for the person wearing the child, either.in reviews
He is a bigger guy 6'4 and about 250 and this was very easy for him to use.in reviews
Marina V.
Frisco, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I literally wore this baby carrier until it broke. I traveled MANY flights with this carrier and wore it around the house when my son was feeling exra clingy.
Catherine P.
Rochester , NY
I like the idea of this carrier; it is a lot cooler than some. I was given this as a gift but unfortunately it is very wrong for babies. The baby just hangs by the crotch which cannot be comfortable.
Bayleigh S.
Sylvania, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
I got this from a friend and used it when my son was smaller. It was so easy to put on and slide him in and out of.
amanda S.
Staten Island, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I was gifted this carrier as a present and I absolutely feel in love with its extremely easy to set up and it grows with your baby
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
The design of this carrier does not properly support baby. It is not good for baby's back, hips or legs.
Alicia H.
Casper, WY
Loved this carrier until my child became too big for it around his first birthday. Very comfortable, and adjustable so that both my husband and I could use it easily!
Danielle A.
Bakersfield, CA
My baby is a cuddler and he loves to be held. Specially when he's tired. So if I'm busy doing stuff around the house or out shopping, I carry him around in this and he thinks I'm holding him so he stays calm and even falls asleep. Its great.
Hayley N.
Monroe, NC
I really loved having this carrier! My baby loved to be swaddled, feel safe, and held close, so this was perfect. It was really great for taking him out and about as well. I went to a college football game with him in his carrier and he did great! He was really easy to wear in this carrier and it wasn't to uncomfortable for me!
Nancy B.
Ware, MA
This was the first carrier we used when our son was born. It is easy to use and super comfy. And my husband can use it . He is a bigger guy 6'4 and about 250 and this was very easy for him to use.
Cali Z.
N Ridgeville, OH
Was given an babyBjorn as a gift and used it only three or four times. I found that my baby basically hung from his crotch, which didn't seem comfortable. I did some more research and found that this is actually very bad for his hips. I no longer use this carrier.