Baby Wipes Huggies  uploaded by Hannah W.

BY HUGGIES #40 in Baby Wipes

Baby Wipes Huggies
  • "Not a fan of the brand, but these wipes are super soft and clean very good!" in 1 review
  • "Sometime other brand wipes make the spot wet making it prone to diaper rash but not Huggies. " in 1 review
  • "They smell good as well as don't dry out as fast as other brands." in 1 review
Jenn Y.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
It’s not the brand that kept me buying them, it’s the way they cleaned my babies. I had three kiddos, even though they’re 9, 8, 6, I still keep a container in the car. They also are great for camping and or makeup remover.
Brandi R.
Great product. Reliable and trust worthy company thats been around for years. Very affordable. Soft and does not leave the skin dry or irritated. Perfect for noses, mouths, and diaper areas. Meets all your expectations. I would purchase this for any friend that needed wipes. Go to brand.
Jona M.
I give this a 5 star because it never give my son an rash . It was very effective . My son has a very sensitive skin and it did meet all of my expectation and I would definitely recommend this to other parents .
Jennifer B.
Marysville, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Only brand of baby wipes I will use. Thick wipes, gentle on skin. Very effective in cleaning up messes. Purchased at target. Meets my expectations. I recommend and would buy again.
Haileigh S.
Hudsonville, MI
I wouldn't use this brand on your little ones! I noticed some irritation on my baby's bottom after using these and when I looked at the wipes in the light I noticed that there was what looked like glass shards or something of the like imbedded into it! I went on Facebook to share my discovery and other moms said they noticed the same thing!
Tong X.
Scranton , PA
Started to use huggies wipes because it was inexpensive. At first use, its good and thick. But when trying to pull out another wipe from inside bin it starts to tear apart.
It's hard to hold the little ones legs up and pull another on out from inside tube, and all you get are small torn pieces.
I ended up going back to pampers.
Samantha S.
Naples, FL
I used to hate these because every time I'd reach for one, it'd rip! It was so frustrating so I just started using a bargain brand. However, I just started using them again because we were gifted a ton of these! They are hands down the best. They do rip every now and then but they are soooo soft and moisturized that you don't have to scrape your baby's buns as much. Quick clean up =)
Tracy C.
Of course we know all babies are different and react to things differently. I had always used parents choice wipes and huggies diapers and that worked well. When I tried these huggies wipes they seem to have broke my daughters legs out, but everyone else I know who uses them absouletly love them and they do fine.
Linsey S.
Huggies are my least favorite wipes I have used. They have a very wet, almost slimy consistency and when you get down to the last few wipes they are soaking wet. I do however feel the thickness is very efficient. Its easy to clean up with just one wipe also so you do save money on these in the long run.
Jennifer K.
Burnsville, MN
I love that these wipes are nice and thick with a great texture. We used them with baby and beyond both as a bathroom wipe during potty training and on the go in our car and my purse for sticky hands and faces. They truly are a wonderful multi-purpose wipe that works well beyond the baby stage!