BY UNKNOWN

Take a walk with a Southwestern flavor with the Baby Tula Archer Infant Carrier. With its sturdy padded construction and eye-catching pattern of arrows and charming trim, it's a snappy way to get outside and enjoy a great mommy-and-baby day. see more...

• Is it comfortable? Did you guys used for a long time ? Re...4 Answers
Jessica J.
Titusville
I have this carrier in the larger toddler size. It’s one of the must items to stay in the car. The carrier is a heavier material like canvas. My son is a heater and we live in Florida. It’s never that uncomfortable for either of us and not an issue where is he sweaty or wet. I like the small pocket on the emwaistbabd for my keys or credit card. Was a lifesaver at Disney. My son is two and a half and is 32 pounds and tall. He fits no issue. He loves being carried on my back but when he’s sleeping still prefers the front carry. I’d love to try the smaller baby size for baby number two.
Valeria V.
Linden, VA
Ive been a Tula mom since my daughter was 2 months old untill she was 2 years old and I cant thank this product enough. I got to hold my daugher while doing dishes, coocking, cleaning and working. My little girl is very confident and never cryed because she always had uppies.
I have used wrap conversion and canvas. WC are amazing collectors items and Meyoos go for up to $5000 while canvas are found on the BST facebook market for $100. And the more use use they have the more "broken in" and soft they become so mamas of the comunity pass them along to friends or resale them giving the chance to other mom's ro try them, collect them and also some are kept as memories feom babyes that went thru the rainbow. Checj tula website for stocking of WC every other Sunday at 6pm and make sure ypu are fast fi gers and have speedy internet so ypu can score a Tula WC and have a lifetime of memories with your baby.
Jennifer F.
Hudson, OH
I have this carrier but in a different fabric. I enjoy using this for my toddler and bigger babies, especially for quick back carries. I am petite (5’3” and 110lb) and this actually fits me pretty well. That all being said, I greatly prefer wrap conversion soft structured carriers to these canvas ones and I find the wrap conversion carriers much more comfortable and breathable.
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Hands down, the best baby carrier on the market. I purchased one when we were expecting Baby number two. My biggest regret was not having one for baby number one. This makes going out so incredibly easy. The baby is comfortable safe and out of harms way. I love that you can adjust and grow with the baby from front carrying and then to back when theyBaby Tula Archer Baby Carrier in Grey/White get larger. If you were in the market for a new baby carrier look no further than Tula.
Amber F.
Groton, CT
I fell in love with Tula when I knew enough to stay away from baby bjorns, but not enough to discover better carriers than this. At first I LOVED carrying my baby everywhere, putting him up on my back, until someone introduced me to a much comfier carrier. As a larger woman, the Tula did not fit as nicely as it could have. The seat was very shallow for my 90-something-ish percentile son, and when he tantrumed in it I always felt like he would fall out. Luckily I was able to find a better, handmade in the USA carrier that was suited to my body and tall child and have never looked back.
Danni R.
Wasilla, AK
I absolutely love my Tula’s! I have a few of them In different prints, and in both standard and toddler. This baby carrier has made my life so much easier. It is extremely comfortable, and doesn’t hurt my back like most carriers. If you are in the market for a baby carrier this is what you want.
Alyssa F.
I love baby tula! I have this carrier in a different print and was a game changer throughout the beginning of motherhood. Worth every penny. The quality alone speaks volumes but the adorable prints are amazing! I was able to keep baby close & not miss any moment of cuddles! 5 stars for sure!
Paige D.
Norman, OK
I have this in the Llama Love print that i got on sale. It has been a total life saver! I use it nearlt everytime we go out as my little one likes to try and stand in carts (while buckled in of course), she is almost always happy hanging around on my back as I grocery shop.
Shanecia C.
Las Cruces, NM
I have the Tula free to grow carrier (couldn’t find the actual product on here) but I highly recommend Tula brand. Especially the free to grow. No infant insert needed and it grows with your child as they get bigger. Worth the price and I’d buy from them again!
Samantha M.
I love everything about this carrier. It is super easy to use. My baby is always comfortable in it. It’s easily washable. I recommend this to everyone. It is kinda of expensive but if you know you’re going to use it a lot it is totally worth it.
Hayana M.
London, HI
Is it comfortable? Did you guys used for a long time ? Recommend?