BY UNKNOWN

Take a walk with a Southwestern flavor with the Baby Tula Archer Infant Carrier. With its sturdy padded construction and eye-catching pattern of arrows and charming trim, it's a snappy way to get outside and enjoy a great mommy-and-baby day. see more...

• Is it comfortable? Did you guys used for a long time ? Recommend?3 Answers
Buy on buybuy ...
Jessica J.
Titusville
I have this carrier in the larger toddler size. It’s one of the must items to stay in the car. The carrier is a heavier material like canvas. My son is a heater and we live in Florida. It’s never that uncomfortable for either of us and not an issue where is he sweaty or wet. I like the small pocket on the emwaistbabd for my keys or credit card. Was a lifesaver at Disney. My son is two and a half and is 32 pounds and tall. He fits no issue. He loves being carried on my back but when he’s sleeping still prefers the front carry. I’d love to try the smaller baby size for baby number two.
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis , MO
Hands down, the best baby carrier on the market. I purchased one when we were expecting Baby number two. My biggest regret was not having one for baby number one. This makes going out so incredibly easy. The baby is comfortable safe and out of harms way. I love that you can adjust and grow with the baby from front carrying and then to back when theyBaby Tula Archer Baby Carrier in Grey/White get larger. If you were in the market for a new baby carrier look no further than Tula.
Valeria V.
Linden, VA
Ive been a Tula mom since my daughter was 2 months old untill she was 2 years old and I cant thank this product enough. I got to hold my daugher while doing dishes, coocking, cleaning and working. My little girl is very confident and never cryed because she always had uppies.
I have used wrap conversion and canvas. WC are amazing collectors items and Meyoos go for up to $5000 while canvas are found on the BST facebook market for $100. And the more use use they have the more "broken in" and soft they become so mamas of the comunity pass them along to friends or resale them giving the chance to other mom's ro try them, collect them and also some are kept as memories feom babyes that went thru the rainbow. Checj tula website for stocking of WC every other Sunday at 6pm and make sure ypu are fast fi gers and have speedy internet so ypu can score a Tula WC and have a lifetime of memories with your baby.
Danni R.
Wasilla, AK
I absolutely love my Tula’s! I have a few of them In different prints, and in both standard and toddler. This baby carrier has made my life so much easier. It is extremely comfortable, and doesn’t hurt my back like most carriers. If you are in the market for a baby carrier this is what you want.
Paige D.
Norman, OK
I have this in the Llama Love print that i got on sale. It has been a total life saver! I use it nearlt everytime we go out as my little one likes to try and stand in carts (while buckled in of course), she is almost always happy hanging around on my back as I grocery shop.
Samantha M.
I love everything about this carrier. It is super easy to use. My baby is always comfortable in it. It’s easily washable. I recommend this to everyone. It is kinda of expensive but if you know you’re going to use it a lot it is totally worth it.
Yaimee G.
Killeen, Texas
I am so happy I switched from ergo to tula. It is so much more comfortable and a lot easier to use. The fabrics is softer too so better for any skin. It is lighter, I like it!
Chelsie D.
I could NOT recommend any other baby carrier after trying Tula 4 years ago. It was a life saver! They hold their value really well. They are constantly coming out with new patterns! Baby is comfy and so is the baby wearer! Highly recommend buying a Tula!
Kortney S.
Fuquay-Varina
Tula is by far the most comfortable baby wearing brand I have used. We started with a baby size and now use a toddler size, daughter is 3 years old and still loves it
Alexandra M.
Littlestown
I absolutely love my Tula. I wish I would’ve known about it with my first. Yes it’s expensive, but it’s worth every penny and it can be used for years. What’s even more cute and great is that you can get little Tula accessories from Etsy that match the print. Love love love
Hayana M.
London, HI
Is it comfortable? Did you guys used for a long time ? Recommend?