BY BABY TREND

The Raspberry colored Baby Trend Jogging Stroller provides a secure and comfortable ride for your baby. It is designed for a child between 6 and 50 lbs and up to a maximum height of 42". It allows you to lock the front wheel in place when jogging and... see more...

Jasmine D.
Purchased at: Babies R Us
The foot tray wouldn’t stay on and when we called customer service we were told there was nothing that could be done on their part and we would have to just deal with it. I was very disappointed because my daughter is getting taller and we can no longer take her on runs with us because her foot keeps falling into the area where the front wheel is and can get caught up. The front wheel also shakes a lot while running with the front wheel in the lock position. The cell phone tray in between both cup holders could also be more wide. It is not big enough to hold my iPhone plus so I have had to put it in the under basket every time we go for a run.
Chanel H.
Kyle, TX
I love this stroller and the color for my daughter! I bought ours from toys R us! It’s so easy to push, even when jogging! It was pretty affordable considering that I got the car seat combo. I also love the streakers on it. I can pug my phone up to it and listen to music while jogging. I love it!!
Hayley K.
Airdrie, AB
Great economic option for those who want a Bob but don't want to pay Bob prices. Great for 18 months to 3 years old, the ages where you want to get out and about, have a great canopy coverage and a snack tray to keep the day moving along.
Tela D.
pottsville pa
I absolutely love this stroller for my daughter. I will say after using a good bit the handle does get a little loose and move around a bit but by far my favorite stroller and the basket is nice and big.
Melissa B.
Brockton, MA
This jogger was the smoothest ride/jog I & my baby have ever experienced lol we loved it, she was coasting the whole time, while I got my exercise. It was incredibly safe & useful, whenever I accidentally hit a rock (which should have caused a spill), it felt like the jogger has actually shocks. We didn’t fee a thing. It was amazing, would buy another & another.
jenny g.
Pleasant View, TN
Light weight (compared to my last) folds up easy, and is a super smooth ride for my little. It’s easy to push while running and seems to be made really well. We really love this stroller
Heather W.
Bellmawr, NJ
I actually have this in black...it’s ok but not the biggest fan. One part of the back rest ripped fairly soon after I bought it. I also don’t like that you can’t put pressure on it or the wheels all shake as if they’re going to fall off. Very strange! I would definitely look into another brand if I were ever to purchase another.
Cheyanna S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Best stroller ever. The price is great and the design is sturdy and nice-looking. The only problem we have had is that it's hard to find a pump that fits between the spokes of the wheels. You need one with a "flexible nozzle". I'm hoping to have this for years until our toddler grows out of it.
Jessica B.
Gray
I really like this stroller for use outdoors. The big tires are really nice for strolling off the pavement. The seat feels super comfortable. The only thing I don't like is that when folded up it barely fits in the trunk of my car. It is so big.
ASHLEIGH B.
Spotsylvania, VA
Smooth riding and effortless steering. It is pretty heavy to lift into the trunk of your car, however it fit nicely in the trunk of my small car. Easy to fold up.