Baby Trend Walker, Emily uploaded by Carla S.Baby Trend Walker, Emily uploaded by Jannelle G.

BY BABY TREND

Baby Trend Walker, Emily: The Baby Trend walker is for babies less than 30 lbs and less than 32" tall Recommended for a baby who is able to hold head upright unassisted and who is not able to walk or climb out Removable toy bar with toys The adjustable baby walker has a large surround tray for food or toys Multi-directional wheels offer freedom of movement Extra wide base provides superior support and stability High-back padded seat 3-position height adjustable Folds flat for easy transport or storage Assembly required for the adjustable baby walker; 10 minutes to assemble Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls. see more...

Jannelle G.
casa grande, AZ
Got this for my baby girl, she's going to be 11 months and puts a lot of weight through her legs. Since she's Down syndrome, her putting weight through her legs so young is a tremendous accomplishment. So I figured why not a walker, it keeps her busy and so I can get things done and she can roam around a little bit. She enjoys it and makes me very happy and worth the value I got it on roll back price at Walmart for 35.00 with free shipping so I'm pleased.
Hailey R.
Overall perfect! It could be a little bigger and the wheels not be covered up as much. If you have higher floors or higher dips in your home they really can't move around. But overall great for the price! She walks great when not in higher grounded places :)
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I bought this walker on clearance from the Walmart site and I LOVE IT! It was super easy to set up and is super comfortable for my daughter. She doesn't have to bear any weight on her feet and the height is adjustable she loves playing with the toys attached to it! It's definitely a must have when you have a baby, highly recommend!
Audrey H.
COMANCHE, OK
We have always enjoyed baby trend products and this one is no exception . It is durable , entertaining and nice and colorful .
Dee R.
Woodland, CA
Good one for babies to learn how to walk, and safe. I do recommend it, my friend has one and she said it works good
Megan S.
Pearland, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Inexpensive and Easy to put together, no tools needed! Lots of cushion behind the head! My 4 month old loves it! Fits her well on the lowest height setting.