BY BABY TREND #98 in Strollers

The Baby Trend Venture Travel System is naturally stylish and comfortable. The Travel System includes the top rated EZ Loc 30 Infant Car Seat and Venture Stroller. The set is packed with safety and convenience features that parents love such as the adjustable 5-point safety harness for maximum protection and an easy compact fold.

The stroller seat is designed with premium padding and fully equipped with multiple recline positions for naps on the go. The stroller also includes a deluxe parent console with two deep cup holders, a large storage basket, and a canopy with a peek-a-boo window. The simple one hand fold is hassle-free and makes for easy transport and storage.

Buy on Amazon
Faith B.
Sevierville
I was very impressed with this travel system for my little girl. I had this set with my first born and it was very easy to fold the stroller down and very simple to attach the car seat when needed. I would recommend this any time.
Estrella S.
Seguin, TX
Bought a similar stroller and I liked it a lot. For my first daughter I bought a jogging one and it didn’t fit it most aisles when I was shopping. This one does and i like the fact the it has different sitting positions for my baby to be comfortable.
Sarah G.
i got this travel system off the walmart app and had it sent to my home with free shipping. i love this travel system! the stroller was a little hard for me to put together. i did call customer service over missing items and they sent them free of charge. the car seat it so cute but it is a little heavy. i recommend for anyone having a little girl or anyone who likes hello kitty.
princess d.
Fresno, CA
When I got pregnant with my first child. I was expecting a girl and this is the stroller and carseat combo I received from my baby shower. Absoutley loved this! It was so easy to push and not heavy at all. I love babytrend products. Would Defintley recommend it!
Marciee C.
las vegas, NV
I love my stroller, it is so easy to put my car seat to fold it and put it in my trunk. I’m able to go jogging comfortably with my baby. The price was reasonable for the set
Cassandra F.
Millersville
The stroller is great. It opens and closes easily for storage. The triangular shape of top of the car seat makes it easy to carry and comfortable to hold.
Mallory M.
Albuquerque, NM
Love this! It has worked since my son was a newborn! Now he sits without the carseat so we can go jogging! Very useful stroller and for a reasonable price.
maria r.
Naples
I loved this stroller so much I used it for both my daughters. It was very affordable and I loved that it was easy to fold. My favorite thing was the hello kitty design as I am a huge fam of hello kitty. I loved that it was very practical and the perfect size to fit in my cars trunk.
Cyndi H.
Rowlett
Fantastic stroller, I have gotten my use out of this stroller. We bought it at Target before we had our son. I love how it came with the car seat but it’s bulky. My son liked it just fine, and it has lasted. I would recommend this but maybe one with different wheels
Bianca N.
Brownsville, TX
Love the quality of this stroller, my baby feels safe when using it. It's easy to use and to carry. Definetly will purchase another one from this brand in the future