BY BABY TREND

For over two decades Baby Trend has been developing innovative solutions to meet the changing needs of modern parents. As one of the worldwide leading manufacturers of juvenile products the company's goal is to provide reliable products at an affordable price. Based in Ontario California Baby Trend protects your children with car seats and other products that exceed federally regulated safety standards and are celebrated by busy parents everywhere! Havenwood Travel System includes the #1 rated infant car seat with Flex-Loc stay in car base Dual-purpose unit coverts easily from a stroller to a car seat and back again Includes Flex-Loc infant car seat and base Peek-a-boo window Covered parent tray with two deep cup holders Adjustable parent and child trays Multi-position reclining seat Canopy made from stylish fabric in neutral colors Soft head support and harness covers 5-point saftey harness and is designed for infants from 5 to 22lbs Max. Stroller Weight Capacity: 45 lbs. Height adjustable padded handle One hand fold Large storage basket 8-inch wheels and locking brakes Dimensions: 21.5-inch W x 35-inch L x 41-inch H Weight: 37 lbs Manufacturer Part Number: 1874CT Condition: New 2 year Manufacturer Warranty see more...

Heidi C.
New Brighton, PA
This travel system was nice for the price but not the best I have had. The infant car seat base was easy to install but the seat itself was a bit heavy. I had to move my son to a regular rear facing seat at 4 months because the weight of the seat and baby was too heavy to carry around. The stroller was also nice. It reclined so the baby could sleep but folding it was a bit of a pain especially one handed. It was also quite heavy to lift in and out of the car. I recently traded it for a lightweight stroller. All in all it’s a good product, middle of the road quality.
Jennifer R.
Fresno, CA
Amazing stroller I love how the cushion is soft and plush. The stroller is easy to collapse and is sturdy when folding it out. The print is nice on it and I love where the handle is placed because it doesnt make you feel like your pushing around a huge cart. Its so smooth.
Tori S.
Salisbury
The stroller was real easy to put together. It’s durable and made very well. The down fall is the car seat is heavy without the baby in it and the buttons for the handle is hard to push. Overall it’s a good product.
Tatyana V.
Easy to put the stroller in the car, and to go out when you need your chores to get done. I take my stroller everywhere I go and it's even a great coat hanger sometimes. Lol
Rachel H.
Priced well and get the job done. This has been used almost daily. Always kept in the back of my car. I wish it was a little smaller but it works for what I need. Is held up pretty nicely the last 4 years.
Samantha M.
This is a convenience stroller being that the car seat just clicks on top for when you're on-the-go, but on the other hand it is very hard to lock and unlock, and adjusting the back of the seat is also not so easy. It feels like the stroller weighs a ton when you're steering it, so if you live in a second floor apartment like I do, i would not recommend buying this stroller and having to lug it up the steps all time.
Krystal G.
Very easy to maneuver! Baby Trend products are super affordable and very sturdy. I bought my first baby Trends stroller in October of 2017 and I still use it to this day.I would recommend this product to all expecting parents. My next Baby Trend product will be the Sit and stand stroller!
Kelsey L.
Such an amazing stroller and car seat. Very light weight, and the stroller is so smooth when you push it. I’ve gotten baby trend before, 7 years ago for my son and now again for my new little one. So satisfied with the purchase!!!
Anna D.
Oklahoma City
Easy to use! Comfortable! Easy storage! Car to stroller is easy and fast! I would definitely recommend to others mom's and dads. I used Walmart to purchase! Easy to push stroller, easy setup in the car
Isamar F.
Long Beach, CA
Probably second best after chicco brand. As far as a very economic stroller i would totally recommend it. Only thing i didnt like was the handle i wish it was a little longer as i am 5ft 6in tall.