Baby Trend Tempo High Chair - Catalina Ice uploaded by Summer B.

BY BABY TREND

Summer B.
Palm Desert, CA
This was not my first choice in a highchair for my son but decided to give it a try. Overall I'm very pleased with it. I like that the seat has different reclining positions and you can also raise or lower the height of the whole seat. The tray is a little tricky but once I figured it out I've had no issues. I also like that it's very easy to take the cover off to wash. Baby Trend Tempo High Chair - Catalina Ice
Caila G.
I got this high chair as a gift and I like it. You can adjust the height and reclinability of the chair, straps and placement of the trey. The trey also comes with an extra removable trey on top so it's easy to clean. The wheels make it easy to move around and it folds together nicely and the tray clips in between the legs so it is easy to store when it isn't in use. After about a year of using it it no longer locks when folding it up so it sometimes opens when being stored. It still locks in place when it is opened so I still feel my baby is safe to continue using it. You can take all the straps and seat covers off and wash it which is good but getting the straps in and out the chair is a pain. A part of me likes how hard it is to get it out because that means my baby can't get it out either but it makes it difficult to clean. I also do not like the placement of the button to latch and unlatch the trey. It is in the front bottom of the trey and you have to push the button in all the way to lock or unlock the trey from the high chair. When you have a baby kicking at you because they don't want to be locked down in a high chair to eat makes it difficult. The only other thing I dislike about this product is that it has a bar that goes in between the legs. I don't feel it is necessary and I feel that my child is secure enough with out it. I feel that all it does is make it more difficult to put the child in the highchair because you have to make sure their feet are far enough apart and if they kick the trey then you are back at square 1.
Ashley R.
Terrible! Do. Not. Waste your money on this high chair. The tray does not stay on. I emailed Baby Trend about a replacement tray and they said it was on back order for 6-8 weeks. It's been longer then that and I still haven't yet to receive my new tray. It is now a safety hazard for my son. Very unhappy with this company.
Brittney R.
Greendale, WI
Oh my goodness, I will NEVER buy another baby trend product again after this flop of a high chair. I'm entirely disappointed. The tray clips were defective and detached entirely. I could not secure my 6 month old in the seat, because the tray would just fall off! So incredibly dangerous! I took the high chair back to the retailer I purchased from and received a refund to purchase a different brand. Don't waste your money! It's cheap for a reason!
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
Love this high chair. What original got my attention about it was the pattern was stylish and in colors I like. You can adjust the chair in height and it also folds up for easier storage.