Baby Trend Stealth Jogger Travel System, Willow uploaded by Sydni J.

BY BABY TREND

The Baby Trend Stealth Jogger Travel System has it all! Designed with style, safety features and ease-of-use functions, this sporty Jogger guarantees a smooth ride for you and your little one, no matter where the destination. Made with high-quality... see more...

🦄Bekki S.
Vista
The first time we used this stroller my three month old flipped over and fell on the ground. Thank God she was strapped into the car seat which was snapped into the stroller. She was fine, but with a little weight where it’s ‘not supposed to be’ the stroller fell over. I tried it one more time and when we turned a corner, not a sharp corner, a very wide corner, their stroller almost tipped again. We had full control that time so she didn’t fall over. But that was enough, we got rid of it that day.
Shyann C.
Gilbert , AZ
This stroller is very nice! It is light weight and easy to pack in and out of our car. And the matching car seat just a snaps right into the stroller and you are ready to go! I recommend it to all of my mom friends!
Hayley W.
Fort campbell
I love this stroller! It’s so easy to maneuver and fold up when you are done! Also the handle on the car seat made the world of difference when it came to carrying my son around for long periods of time.
Maddyson B.
I definitely prefer jogging strollers over any other stroller they are really easy to use on pretty much and surface and that usually have good deals when you buy one with the carseat. Its definitely affordable for what you get.
Emily D.
Bowling Green
We got this stroller and carseat for our little guy after months of research. We absolutely love it, it's been in caves, on hiking trails, in the backyard and puddles, and still has held up wonderfully.
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
We got this stroller and car seat set for our baby shower and I couldn’t complain about it one bit. The car seat was super easy to install in our vehicle and the stroller fit perfectly in the car as well.
Emily M.
Orangevale
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love the stroller!! The infant seat I wouldnt use again or recommend to anyone. If i had known i would have bought the jogging stoller on its own and used a convertible carseat.
Becca S.
Summersville, KY
This jogging stroller has been perfect for my first child. I used it to go on walks with him when he was little. Now I use it for him to ride while I go for runs. It’s sturdy enough to withstand lots of use on the road, but also easy to break down for storage.
Phaedra B.
Vancouver
Tires do not stay inflated, undercarriage baskets break and does not break down easily. Plus the speakers are really quiet. Better off playing music on my phone without connecting it.
Sydni J.
Alexandria, LA
Perfect! Literally just what i wanted. It steers so easily and is so easy to open/close. Lots of space and super secure especially when baby is sitting directly in the stroller