Baby Trend Stealth Jogger, Alloy uploaded by Mariah l.

BY BABY TREND

Baby Trend Stealth Jogger, Alloy: Stroller is designed for a child up to 50 lbs Maximum height limit: 42" Multi-position reclining seat 5-point safety harness Adjustable canopy with peek-a-boo window Extra-large storage basket under seat Parent cup holder Comfort grip foam handle Becomes a travel system with the purchase of a Baby Trend Infant Car Seat (not included) 16" rear bicycle tires Lockable front swivel wheel 1-hand fold for compact storage Lightweight steel frame see more...

Jaren  P.
Charlotte, NC
I love this jogging stroller! I run with it, and love that the front wheel can be locked into position for running, and then unlocked for shopping mall crowd maneuverability. It’s pretty light and easy to fold, I keep this in my trunk and use it for errands as well. And the price. Can’t be beat. Not gonna pay a ton for something my kid could puke in. I get lots of inquiries about what type of stroller I have when we’re out. Get one.
Leanee M.
Mount Clemens, MI
We did not like the support level of the seat on the stroller. I prefer real tires which this had but husband prefer “faux” tires. So when we had baby #2 we switched to the double that has faux tires and we prefer that one!
Whitney H.
cedar rapids iowa
This stroller honestly is the best ! I can go over any bumps and there’s not a whole lot of shaking . I can run fast it meets my expectations and it wasn’t that expensive! I would definitely recommend this to anyone in financial struggles !
Britton C.
Good product for the price. A bit bulky in the trunk and rolls around if you don’t lay it down properly. Collapses SO EASY which is a huge selling point for me. Don’t have time to fight getting the stroller in the trunk.
Dominique P.
Baby trend makes awesome stuff. This stroller has the best quality. I’ve used other jogging strollers and the wheels don’t compare! Easy to clean, maneuver and lightweight! Go buy it mamas! If you don’t need this try their other products! Great brand!
Mariah l.
Lancaster, CA
love this stroller my baby is super comfortable, take her on late night walks and she loves it. super easy and neutral colors. bought this on amazon and it came super quick! definatly great for out door activities. *This is a big stroller* especially cause i have a small car but i still prefer this one
Neeshell G.
Montgomery
I am so happy with this stroller I can take it anywhere even when I go jogging in my neighborhood I got mine at target for a very reasonable price and easy to set up definitely would recommend this to other parents
Jesenia C.
Phoenix
This is my first time purchasing a stroller and I love it. The stroller is really affordable. It’s so easy to fold up and put in your vehicle. My husband and I bought it at Target, we had our baby registry through them and we just loved everything about it.
Machala H.
Ludowici, GA
Great stroller but it is very bulky for my small vehicle. My son really likes it though. It was very affordable. And I purchased as a travel system. Purchased from target. I’d repurchase in the future.
Katie H.
Miamisburg , OH
Was good for the first six months. Wheels went flat with the weather change and the front wheel tends to stick. I am an avid runner so I am looking to purchase another jogger.