BY BABY TREND

The Baby Trend Standard High Chair in Supernova is just what your growing little one needs at meal time. This is a top item in our Baby Registry. It has 6 height-adjustment settings that accommodate Baby during growing stages, and the 3-position... see more...

Raevyn K.
Flushing, OH
I am really very pleased with this purchase. I was researching for what felt like, ever, when I finally narrowed it down to a few highchairs. This Baby Trend one is a very nice highchair especially for the price. The 5 point harness keeps baby safely strapped in and the two shoulder straps are removable for when baby starts sitting unsupported. It also is height adjustable which is nice, Easy to wipe down, Is on lockable caster wheels and is easy to move around, also it folds up to be stored away. The only complaint I have is the tray. It is designed in such a way that makes it difficult to maneuver on and off. For the price though I can't complain.
Jana K.
Yucaipa, CA
I love this chair. The table compartment has an additional topper which makes it easy to just snap off and clean. The back reclines which makes it nice to put my 3 month old in. The height is adjustable so I can set it low and have my two year old hop in and use as a chair. The fabric is easy to take off for washing it. Also there is a spot on the back to store the table part when not in use. I'd definitely recommend this chair!
Tanya K.
Spartanburg, SC
It's a bit too bulky and the tray is hard to put on or off but I do love how easy it is to to off the fabric to wash it and the tray top pops off too so that you don't have to put the whole huge thing in the sink I would prob go with something smaller for next baby, also came with 2 left sides i was still able to put it together but when I contacted the company they told me they would send me another and never did
Kylynn K.
De Witt, IA
It's a nice highchair, but the tray is hard to get on and off and the base is kind of wide.

Amazon