BY BABY TREND

The Baby Trend Sit 'N Stand Ultra Double Stroller in Millennium is perfect for families who have an infant and a toddler. A younger child can stay in front, while an older child can sit or stand in the rear. This stroller also can be converted into a... see more...

Emilee R.
Joshua tree, CA
I don’t have 2 kids but I have one vet indecisive 2 and half year old who doesn’t know if she want to walk sit or etc. so I bought the sit and stand stroller for her to make her own decision on what to do. This versatile stroller has definitely made shopping much easier she, she thinks it’s almost like a carnival ride being able to sit and stand while strolling through the store. Thank you baby trend for making it much easier !
Candace S.
I have a 13m old and 2yr old... we’ve really enjoyed this stroller! My 2yr old enjoys standing but also has option to sit if he gets tired. Plenty of drink holders can hold bags or diaper bag at bottom. I would recommend.
Jackie T.
New river, AZ
We love our sit-n-stand stroller! Having a toddler and a newborn it is so accommodating. This stroller exceeded our expectations. Takes up little room in our trunk! Our stroller has a spacious undercarriage for storage and has double cup holders! I would recommend this to everyone looking for a stroller for two kids.
Hope H.
This is a great stroller if you have a toddler and a newborn. It folds up flat and doesn't take up much room anywhere and is also easy to steer. I also really like that you can put the carseat in either front or back and still have plenty of room for the other kiddo!
Lindsey B.
Round Rock, TX
We loved this stroller! It works great for an infant and our three year old! It was easy to maneuver, easy to fold up and store! We bought it at babies R us with a coupon and loved what we got for the price. I would definitely recommend for families with one or more!
Ruth O.
Spartanburg, SC
This stroller is a life saver!! I have a 4 year old and a 1 year old and I bought this specifically for a trip we were doing that required a lot of walking and it was also worth every penny! They were both comfy and it was comfortable for naps also for my one year old. I love this stroller!
Jessika W.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I love this stroller for my 3 month old daughter and 3 year old daughter. The only complaint I have is that I can't figure out how to lay the front down so my 3 month old can lay down in it. She has to just stay in her car seat carrier.
Farrah F.
Manvel, TX
This is a nice affordable double stroller. You can use it as a double in various ways. But it is also heavy (like any double stroller)
Alexandra O.
I absolutely love this stroller. Having two kids eith months of difference can be challenging for travel but this stroller made it easy. Easy to assemble. Easy to carry. Easy to fit perfectly all your needs. Now my boys are one and two years old and they absolutely love their stroller. Mom approved 100%.
Amber C.
Barrie, ON
This stroller was ok, not great. It did serve its purpose, but I found it was very long and bulky. I also found the wheels on the back were not working properly, it looked like the needed to be tightened or something, but upon closer inspection that wasn't something that could be adjusted. I don't know that I'd buy this stroller again.