BY BABY TREND #19 in Strollers

The tandem Sit N Stand Double accepts two infant car seats and it has all the great features of Baby Trend s traditional Sit N Stand. Younger child can ride in front while an older child can sit or stand in the rear.  This tandem stroller has a one hand fast fold, 5-point child restraint safety harness and removable swing away child trays with cup holders.  The removable rear seat converts this Sit N Stand Double into a traditional Sit N Stand.  This model accepts two car seats and has a foot activated rear brake plus large storage basket.

• Is it comfortable? Good for 5y? I have a 3y and im pregna...2 Answers
  • Does this have a swivel wheel?1 Answers
  • Is this a good stroller for a 3 year and new born? I'm e...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It is super easy to open and close, has plenty of room for all the baby crap I have to lug around, a cup holder for each baby, and two cup holders for me (or daddy, or friend), plus a great little space where I can keep my keys and phone handy." in 4 reviews
  • "They are 10 months apart and I loved that I could put the car seat on the back seat facing me and my older child in the front." in 3 reviews
  • "its great id buy it agin ( only if its used and super cheap) its very hard to turn." in 3 reviews
April D.
Byrdstown, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I really like the stroller! It fits our three and one year old comfortably. I purchased the stroller at Walmart for around $180! The only con that I have found when using it for shopping it can be hard to turn in smaller areas. However, the more I use it the easier that is becoming! I love 💕 that folds up small enough to fit in the truck of my car 🚗 and I still have room for a few more items! I am very happy with the quality this far and we have had this on many trips over the last few months!
sablerose C.
Los Angeles, CA
This stroller is still new to me I've only used it a few times so here's my opinion based on what I know. I have a 18 month old and a soon to be 4 year old. I haven't removed the seat for my 4 yr old yet cause she still fits. But I do have to sit her in the back cause she makes the front to heavy to miniver. The stroller it self is very heavy and not very compact. The front seat doesn't recline very much also they isn't room for storage. It does come with 4 cup holder which is nice. All in all the stroller for me is okay cause I don't use it often, cause if I did I'd hate the idea of closing and picking up that heavy thing all the time. Baby Trend Sit N Stand Double Stroller
Elizabeth G.
bryan
This is very convenient if you have 2 babies that aren't walking or one that doesn't like walking that much. But. It's big. It's heavy and the wheels suck. I prefer real wheel wheels so these ones don't turn as well and get stuck also you can't run with this stroller. If you go too fast the front wheel wiggle and make it hard to control. When you fold it up it's huge. I have a Chevy traverse and have 5 kids so my third row is always up so this stroller BARELY fits and only goes in one way. It's also really heavy. But it holds two kids.
Megan S.
Overall, this double stroller has worked well for us with a 9mo and a 3yo. My toddler has gotten the hang of standing and riding, and loves to jump on and off while we stroll. My infant is comfortable up front. The stroller folds fairly easily once you get the hang of it. Beware that the front seat may not accommodate certain infant carriers. We have a Chicco KeyFit 35 and could only use it in the back seat. This wouldn’t be a problem but my toddler is above average in size and the front seat is on the smaller side.
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I bought this to use on vacation in Disneyworld. I thought that it worked very well. It was easy to fold up when we used the buses. My toddler sat in the front and my 5 year old sat in the back. It was easy to steer, even with both of them on it. The only thing that I thought could have been better was the shade cover, it didn’t seem big enough to cover my toddlers head and legs at the same time, and she got sunburned on her knees. We still use it for long walks!
Erika B.
Sierra vista, AZ
My son is now out of the stage where he wants to just sit and he likes to stand up and walk. Well, got this stroller after months of researching. It has space if you’re not using both seats. It’s pretty easy to assemble and it’s super easy to put in and out of the car. The shades are great to use together to make a large shade for your bigger kid.
Ruthie B.
Providence , RI
I have twins so I needed a double stroller. I liked this one because the of position of the seats. It’s much easier to maneuver through doorways than with the side by side seating. It’s very easy to fold/ unfold. There are two cup holder and slot for my keys. My biggest complaint is that it is HEAVY. I suggest that you leave it in your trunk because taking it in and out of the house would be a hassle.
Alexis M.
Alliance, NE
Love love love! This thing seriously saved my life! We bought this stroller when my son was 2 and my daughter was only about 5 or 6 months old. We had both seats in for a while. Now my son is just about 3 and we took the back seat out so he can stand on the back. He loves it and my daughter still enjoys sitting in her seat and going for walks. It’s affordable (especially compared to similar double strollers). It gets around great. Such a great stroller.
Bina M.
this is a great stroller it fits through doors and doesnt get stuck going up ramps. i use this for walks and shopping. i have it a 4 start because of the front canopy it moves foward and back way to easy and doesnt provide that much shade. i also didnt like that the front seat is smaller than the back seat.
Jazzmine M.
Yakima, WA
I received this as a gift beings i had twins. I used the stroll a couple time with both car sets works pretty good only problem I have is that when I place the car set in the back set I feel like it leans it way to back. And one tire came with a defect on it. As far as the car sets go they work awesome.
Jessica E.
Antigo, WI
Currently have two children and been looking at getting one of these. Is it worth the money you pay for it? Is it hard to push?
Hayana M.
London, HI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Is it comfortable? Good for 5y? I have a 3y and im pregnant again so i was thinking about this stroller but idk if i can find something comfortable for both!!!
Jessica S.
Saint Louis, MO
Me and my hubby are gonna try for our second child. I've been researching strollers that and both be great for not only a newborn but also a three old. Would this be a good buy or should I look for something else"
Sarah K.
Been looking at this for a while. I have a 14 month old and I am currently 8 months pregnant. How easy is it to fold and unfold? How about turning it...easy or hard??
Mariah P.
Washougal, WA
Does this have a swivel wheel?