Baby Trend® Sit N' Stand® Double Stroller

by Baby Trend

Experience the ultimate in versatility with the Sit N’ Stand® Double Stroller from Baby Trend®. It comfortably seats two children, it accepts two infant car seats, and the rear seat can be removed for use of the included jump seat or standing platform. The two ratcheting canopies provide excellent sun protection for both of your passengers. The parent tray features 2 cup holders and a covered storage compartment for small incidentals and the roomy storage basket holds larger items.

Both full-sized seats are equipped with reclining seat backs, child trays with cup holders, and 5-point safety harnesses. The padded jump seat also includes a 3-point safety harness. The 8" EVA tires provide a smooth, comfortable ride and the lockable rear wheels provide stability on command. After your excursion, the Sit N’ Stand® folds compact for convenient transport or storage.

Is this product super convenient when having two or more kids?
I’m looking at adding this to our family before baby #3 comes. How easy is it to transition from using the car seat carrier back to a seat ?
Baby Trend® Sit N' Stand® Double Stroller ?is there a backrest for the seat in the back?
Start your review of Baby Trend® Sit N' Stand® Double Stroller!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It is super easy to open and close, has plenty of room for all the baby crap I have to lug around, a cup holder for each baby, and two cup holders for me (or daddy, or friend), plus a great little space where I can keep my keys and phone handy.in 4 reviews
its great id buy it agin ( only if its used and super cheap) its very hard to turn.in 3 reviews
They are 10 months apart and I loved that I could put the car seat on the back seat facing me and my older child in the front.in 3 reviews
a month agoPlant City, FL
Baby Trend® Sit N' Stand® Double Stroller uploaded by Ingrid G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Gracias abuuuuu, por este lindo regalo. Ideal si tienes niños de diferentes edades en mi caso uno de tres meses y otro de 4 tienes varias posiciones inclusive hasta para el porta bebé lo que hace que sea ideal para largos paseos y actividades diarias.
2 months agoLongview, WA
Really great stroller. There's alot of different options with this stroller and my kids like riding in it as well..there are cupholders for your drinks up top and for the kiddos. Also my daughter loves to stand and ride! I also have a carseat that clicks into it! Overall i think if you have the option to purchase you defintely should get this. You wont regret it!
4 months ago
Baby Trend® Sit N' Stand® Double Stroller uploaded by Dawn G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Absolutely the best affordable double stroller on the market so glad I decided to go with this stroller I love that it has buckles to strap carseats in so the won't fall off. It is not to bulky and I really like the cup holders and big storage it has on the bottom. Baby Trend® Sit N' Stand® Double Stroller is a go to brand for multiples. Definitely a great stroller.
a year agoMuncie
I have a newborn and toddler. With this stroller I have options for both to sit comfortably. I like that you can use any infant carrier, some fit better than others due to how compact they are. I like that my toddler doesn’t have to stand or sit on a small make shift seat, she can sit and be fastened in the normal stroller seat. The bottom storage is small and difficult to get to. It is easy to fold up but isn’t very compact to store in a closet or other small area. I really like this stroller and would recommend it to others with 2 small children.
10 months agoGrand Rapids , MI
We originally had a single Baby Trend jogging stroller that we loved (it still gets tons of use). So when I was expecting our second child, we figured we’d try out their double stroller. Unfortunately we just don’t love it. It’s heavy to push, doesn’t steer well, and the only way to reach in the basket is between the seats which doesn’t leave a very big opening. It does it’s job for a good price,  but I’m guessing there are better options out there, and we avoid using it most days.
9 months agoJerome , MI
Purchased at: Walmart
This stroller is amazing. When my daughter was born I could click on her infant seat and my two year old son could sit comfortably in the seat. Now that she is 1 and he is 3 she can sit like a big girl and he can walk with us then when he gets tired he can sit or stand on the back. The only complaint I have is that it’s a bit bulky for a car trunk, but does fit. Glides very smooth!
10 months agoHialeah
Considering that this is a double stroller it is fairly light which is why I ultimately decided to purchase this one. I appreciate that all 4 wheels lock, I have another very expensive stroller that definitely doesn't do that. It's affordable too, because double strollers can get pricey. I've had this product for about 2 weeks and so far I have nothing bad to say about it.
8 months agoLas Vegas , NV
I have two little boys a almost one year old and a 2 year old and we had a stroller for the little one and a smart trike for the older one which seemed to work okay. But going out with both the kids and one parent became impossible so we decided on this! And omg best thing ever it has enough space for both babies and their one trays for juice and snacks.
9 months ago
This stroller is great for serving it purpose, being able to carry 2 children. For the price it is well worth it. I would have liked for it to be a little smaller or thinner in size when folded down. My toddler loves to sit in the front to watch everything. If your looking for a fairly inexpensive double stroller this would be it.
a year agoGreenup
Love this bc it meats our families needs. We have two little one under 2 and this just goes above and beyond for what we use it for. The quality is there. We have actually used it for 4 of our kids and it has stood up to the abuse of the older two. We also took it to Disney and walked I don’t know how many miles with it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
8 months ago
Carrigan C. 8 months ago
Yes they both have a back rest