BY BABY TREND #74 in Playards

A Wonderful Addition to Your Baby s Nursery br Jungle Safari Playard Features: Music for Stimulation 2 Nightlight Gentle Vibration for Sleep 3 Complete with a Full Bassinet Canopy The Baby Trend Serene Nursery Center Playard in Jungle Safari offers a safe place for your baby to play or to sleep. Your baby will enjoy his or her time spent in the baby playard. see more...

Sim M.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the playpen I got for my baby more so to play in then sleep. It's a perfect size and it's well equipped with things like diaper stacker, changing area, canopy. All in all its a complete system for me and my baby's need. Also, the size is pretty good, I got a standard mattress to go with it and it fits perfectly.

I will highly recommend it.
Ashley W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
So it's a hassle to put together, break down and assemble. I was not happy with how long it takes to "pack and play" it. I've never had a more difficult one. And like the high chair it tips if your child leans on it enough. It's a pain to clean and you can not take off the cloth to wash. I love the design but not buying again.
elizabeth r.
I have this at my mothers and its great because he can sleep and play in it !