New ParentBaby SafetyBaby TransportBaby Trend
Pathway 35 Jogger Travel System - Optic Teal

Baby Trend Pathway 35 Jogger Travel System - Optic Teal

by Baby Trend

Stroller

• Easy trigger fold for compact storage
  • Deluxe parent console with two cup holders and covered storage
  • Adjustable canopy with large peek-a-boo window
  • Multiple position reclining seat
  • Adjustable 5-point safety harness and tether strap
  • Convenient child's tray for drinks and snacks
  • Extra large storage basket
  • Lockable front swivel wheel for ease of maneuverability
  • 12" 2-position lockable front swivel wheel
  • Quick-release 16" all-terrain rear bicycle wheels

Car Seat

• Stroller accepts the included 4-35 lbs Infant Car Seat
  • Superior head impact protection
  • Side Impact Tested
  • LATCH / UAS equipped

Car seat compatible with Ally 35 base only.

Explore the outdoors in style together with your little one in the Baby Trend® Pathway 35 Travel System in Optic Pink. The jogger is designed for optimal safety and convenience with features such as a 5-point safety harness with harness covers, adjustable reclining seat back, tether strap and rear wheels with brakes and reflectors. The fully ratcheting 3 panel canopy has top and side peek-a-boo windows that you and your child will appreciate. The parent tray includes 2 cup holders and covered storage compartment for small incidentals and the large storage basket holds bulkier items for your journey. The air-filled bicycle tires ensure a comfortable ride and the trigger fold allows the jogger to fold compact for travel or storage.

The removable child tray has 2 cup/snack holders and accepts the included Ally™ 35 Infant Car Seat with reversible infant insert, easy rear seat release and 5-point safety harness.

Recommended Use

• Stroller: Birth ~ 50 lbs or 42"
  • Car Seat: 4 ~ 35 lbs and up to 32"

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Baby Trend Pathway 35 Jogger Travel System - Optic Teal!
Anuj T.
I purchased the Baby Trend Pathway 35 jogger travel system for my newborn as I got it for an amazing price. On receiving it, I'd say that the infant car seat is of decent quality. Not great, but not bad either. The jogger however is great and looks and rides very sturdy. It is a bit on the heavier side, but thats the quality speaking for you.
Caroline B.
Omaha, NE
Purchased at: Amazon
Haven't used this yet but it seems well built. Got it. For a really great price on Amazon. I like that the stroller folds to standing position, the car seat could use more padding though!
Lotta  K.
Flint, MI
I ha e heard great things about babytrend and when babys r us went out of business near us we went and bought this set for our upcoming baby we expect soon. It is a very nice sleek design, great for rougher terrain that isnt sidewalks but would still be great every where because of the wheel set up and they are actual tires not the hard plastic ones. I'm excited to use this and take my baby out on some trails this summer!

Looking for your answer?