BY BABY TREND

Baby Trend Odor Grabber 9-Layer Odorless Bags will grab odors and lock them in. Keep your nursery and home smelling fresh and clean with the odor barrier technology. see more...

• Is this really safe to use on babies 1 Answers
Buy on Kohls
sara t.
sara t.
This product is great. I keep them all around the house because I have many nieces and nephews who are famous for there stinky diapers and this product helps keep those odors in the bag not around the house :)
Karmo S.
Karmo S.
Elmhurst, NY
I use this often and I like this product very much. I carry on my diaper bag wherever I go.
Ava R.
Ava R.
Los Angeles, CA
This product been around for quite some time. great product. it definitely works
kayla y.
kayla y.
Mega Parent Expert
Amazing product, I use these often . definitely contain odors well. highly recommend to others
Nevrous H.
Nevrous H.
Antioch, TN
Never have tried these but would love to. The ones I buy still let out some smells. Maybe a better brand would help!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Long Beach, NY
This product is great for cleaning especially when you have children. It's time saving and actually works.
AMBER T.
AMBER T.
Oshawa, ON
I haven't tried these but have heard great things about them! Definitely would like to try!
Rosangela D.
Rosangela D.
Is this really safe to use on babies