BY BABY TREND

The Baby Trend Nursery Center Playard: The Baby Trend playard has a removable full bassinet Flip-away changing table One-hand locking mechanism Parent organizer Large wheels with brakes Travel/storage tote bag for taking the Baby Trend playard to grandma's house Electronic music center with volume control, nightlight, and vibration This Baby Trend Nursery Center Playard features a music center that includes two styles of music and nature sounds Assembly required Tan with black trim see more...

Krystal G.
Florence, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I don't have the exact model on here but the model I have is amazing. It comes with a little movement shake thing and music player that helps her sleep. It also has a removable bassinet. I love it. I bought our crib first and if I would have gotten this first I probably wouldn't have purchased a crib. It's a crib, a changing table, an early sleeper, and then a toddler play pen. Perfect!
Jillian B.
Fresno, OH
This has saved my life! I got it at one of my baby showers and I'm very thankful for that! We have stairs and I couldn't go up them the first week so the baby slept in it downstairs with me! It has plenty of room for diapers on the side and other necessities. It also has a pouch at the end that I store blankets and a few outfits in. I also store extra diapers and wipes underneath the bassinet pad since he doesn't use it as a playpen yet. I also love love love the changing table that's attached to it! Such a great product and I would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Kala W.
Ashland, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a baby essential! My newborn lives in the living room with us and this has it all from a changing station to a bassinet that later removes for the play yard. This keeps us from having to run to the nursery for everything. Neutral colors blend well in the living space, too. We added bed risers for some height because it was a little low for all the diaper changes, but we will remove once he starts using the playard section.
Leslie V.
Haltom City, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When i was putting all the parts together i noticed that the changing table rodes were not the correct ones that made it not fully made. So I contacted Baby Trend and told them about the problem. A few days later i get what i was missing.. I was happy we got it all fixed up. I've been using the changing table alot for the constant diaper changes. I also love that my son would grow into it
Angela C.
Wisconsin
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This was the nicest playard I've ever owned with any of my kiddos. It's good for younger kids but it won't last as your kiddo gets older. But it's just perfect for little one's and I love the changer feature and the detachable sound spa and night light that it came with.
Amber S.
Findlay, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this playard. It is truly a life saver for me. My son is three months old and this is currently what we use for his bed. It is so convenient that there is a changing table and storage included. When he wakes up and needs his diaper changed I can do it all right there at his bed. Definitely worth every single penny that was spent.
Shardae S.
Detroit, MI
I love this nursery center. It is very convenient for both me and the baby. Right now he sleeps comfortably at the top which is suitable for him. The changing table is nice and the whole thing is sturdy. I also love utlizing the big side pocket and the organizer and diaper stacker. It's worth the money spent because I know he will grow into it.
Tesa M.
Bedford , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We absolutely love this pack n play. It is set up in our living room for the changing table right now. It has been a life saver with all the different options...changing table, bassinet, music and lights, canopy, and when baby gets bigger it will be great for a playpen and travel crib.
Danielle W.
Hastings, FL
I love this play yard, the extras are only a bonus! My son loves to play with the little giraffes but now that he's too big for the bassinet, he plays with all his toys inside the play yard and it has two wheels so it moves easily.
Kayla A.
An absolute life saver on all trips. I even leave it up in my living room as his regular play pen and we both love it! Could easily replace a traditional crib to save space.