BY BABY TREND

Baby Trend Nursery Center Playard, Bobbleheads: Baby playard has a removable, full-size bassinet Mobile with 3 adorable plush toys Baby Trend Nursery Center Playard in Bobbleheads design includes a diaper stacker Travel/storage tote bag Baby Trend playard has 1-hand locking mechanism 2 large wheels with brakes Baby playard is designed for use by a child unable to climb out, up to 30 lbs or 35" Bassinet is designed for an infant up to 4 months, less than 15 lbs or up to 25" Overall dimensions: 39.76"L x 27.96"W x 27.96"H Weight: 22 lbs Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love baby trend and this is such a great pack and play. It doubles as a crib and a changing table. It’s so convenient and makes those beginning years so much more easy. My baby loves it and it’s so easy to bring in the at and to go. Highly recommend this to new parents
Kayla B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this my son has this and after he grew out of his bassinet this is what I switched him to he uses this instead of a crib because it's easy to move pack up and take places it's probably not as comfortable as a crib mattress but my son likes and and I like it and also my niece and baby cousin all under the age of one have this exact same one and they all love it and it's the cheapest cutest one we all found !
MirandaG G.
My son has had this since he was a couple months old and he sleeps in it every night on our bedroom . And while mommy cleans he plays in it. He is almost 10 months now and it is still working great! Sturdy, nothing has torn or frayed. Love love love this product.
Paige O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this product! Use it on the daily for my 3 mo old, he loves it as well! Met my expectations most definitely! Love how it grows with them, bassinet to play pen! Overall I’m very satisfied! I even have two!😊
Ivette H.
Burley, ID
Easy to transfer around the house, thanks to the wheels & locks. Perfect for putting the baby to sleep & once they grow out of the sleeping spot, you can lower it & it becomes a play pen. I love it!!
Lyziet V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have this exact playpin for me son. he loves it! he pulls on the animals and enjoys being in there playing. super easy to assemble and pack away.
Jessica L.
Waldorf, MD
This is a very simple playard. my in laws have it for when they watch my son. it doesn't have all the bells & whistles but it gets the job done !
Nicole R.
I had one just like but a different design that has been discontinued very portable easy to take down and put up great for up to 18 months of use
Taylor F.
Mchenry, IL
So perfect Pack N Play changing table super durable super easy to wipe down no issues and not overly expensive like some of the other brands
Vicky S.
Clute, TX
Baby trend nursery center playard, is a must have. When baby is old enough you can use it as a play pin.