Baby Trend Navigator Jogger - Tropic

by Baby Trend

The Baby Trend® Navigator® Double Jogger is designed to offer both comfort and safety for your little ones. Ideal for two children, the jogger also accommodates 2 Baby Trend® infant car seats (sold separately).

It features multi-position, reclining seats and the 5-point harnesses helps your kids stay safe while on the move. Two individual ratcheted canopies offer shade and protection. The lockable front swivel wheels keep the jogger steady while jogging and two trays with cup holders keep snacks and drinks within reach for your kids. MP3 plug-in speakers allows everyone to enjoy music while out and about.

Would this be good for a 2 year old and a 3 month old?
Start your review of Baby Trend Navigator Jogger - Tropic!
Andrea C.
San Diego, Ca
I adore this stroller it is large like a piece of furniture but it is a workhorse. My son has some special needs so when he can’t be up and about anymore he can crawl in. It contains my three year old, and allows for a car seat to be snapped in, trays on or trays removed. It folds down and stows away perfectly. It cleans spills easily, and has a ton of storage underneath. The handle allows your shopping to be clipped on. The tray has a compartment for large smart phones and speakers that aren’t to shabby.  The front wheels pivot easily or can be locked for jogging. I highly recommend this brand over others. Baby trend is a great brand and isn’t being recalled every 5 minutes like others I have seen. This is a great purchase you won’t regret.
Jennifer R.
Arvada, CO
I love this stroller, for running or for adventures out with my two littles. Easy to fold up, easy to steer with wheels locked or unlocked, and kids are comfy and like it too. Shades for kids are great and move to cover kids at all angles.
Amber K.
Delta, OH
I absolutely love his stroller because it allows us to use our baby trend car seat carrier with it. Our daughter was 2 when we had our youngest so it has been a perfect addition! I found it on amazon for $160 at the time! It has a compartment to carry your phone or wallet in and is big enough to fit an iPhone plus. The down fall is that you need a large space in your vehicle to store it and some muscle to get it In and out of your vehicle. Also, this is a stroller that is great for zoo trips, fairs, festivals, maybe some expo shows even. It is quite wide so it won’t make it through a single sized door so keep that in mind!
Angel M.
Camden
Fantastic stroller. Handles beautifully and the kids seem comfortable in it. Easy to fold and unfold.
Ashley S.
Antioch, TN
I like the side by side stroller for going to parks and the Zoo. I love the buikt in compartment to hold my phone and other personal things and the speaker. Bonus that it has two cup holders by the handle. but there are some downsides. I can't get my diaper bag in the storage underneath, it is very heavy and bulky to put into the car. About 2 months into using the stroller one of the nuts came loose and fell off and they are not parts that you can buy individually from Baby Trend, luckily we figured out we could use a bike nut.
Margaretha M.
Temple, TX
I bought the single one with the car seat. But since we have 2 children. We were in need double stroller which can be detached to our car seat. Thankfully we found this jogger! I’m so happy to go run with my girls with this stroller
Kalyn S.
Hedgesville, WV
Super super convenient with two kids if you are out in an open area. Has everything you can want a need and is light weight. Only downfall is if you take this to a store it’s tight quarters through a door!
Brittany F.
Fort Lee, VA
Purchased at: Amazon
My favorite double jogging stroller! Easy to push, fold up and holds both kiddos with their stuff with no problems. Tires take regular air so simple to fill up
Krista L.
Hoover, AL
Obsessed with this stroller. When I had my son, my daughter was 22 months old. It was easy for her to ride and him as well in his car seat until he got big enough to ride belted side by side. I am saving this big monster for my next child as well so I will have another place for my youngest to ride. If your hoping this isn’t heavty, it is. It’s a large stroller and will not go through a normal doorway straight through. Be prepared for this to be a strictly outdoor stroller which I’m okay with because that’s why I bought it, to jog with.
katey J.
This stroller is so easy to push. The air up tires are great. They allow you to go over gravel or any uneven ground easily. I like the large storage space and the adjustable seats. The only thing I don’t like is how heavy and big it is. It is hard to pick it up to put in a car even when it’s folded up. Also, you can’t fit through standard doorways. I was not paid for this review.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...