BY BABY TREND #40 in Strollers

The baby trend expedition jogger travel system includes a stroller, flex-loc infant car seat and a car seat base. The 5-point harness system in the stroller keeps your baby safe and secure while travelling. This baby trend expedition jogging stroller has a padded seat that reclines into multiple positions to ensure maximum comfort for your baby. Its front wheel swivels to easily move around tight corners and locks in place when you need to park. The wide, ergonomic, foam-padded handle lets you easily maneuver the stroller comfortably. With a steel frame, it's sturdy and lightweight. The stroller is foldable for easy storage. It has a... see more...

• Any one have a difficult time with the slide push combination to...2 Answers
Baby Trend Jogging Stroller w/ Car Seat: Baby Expedition
  • "The stroller is very easy to maneuver around i think i only pumped the 3 tires with air only once." in 1 review
  • "It help up to two very active little kids and was worth every penny (plus some)! " in 1 review
  • "Car seat and base work just great, although I find the design of the car seat handle a bit awkward." in 1 review
  • "I love that I can use the stroller both with the infant seat or just as a regular stroller." in 1 review
AnnMarie W.
Spanaway, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I am beyond in love with this set! I've had Baby Trend car seats before with my oldest who is not almost 4 but this set has taken the top! Its affordable, and reliable when needing to go through any type of ground (ex: rocks, sand, mud, ect) I would highly recommend!
Eden B.
Hendersonvlle, TN
This is the only car seat/stroller that we own and we love it! I think the jogger style strollers are so easy to use no matter where you are! The basket on the bottom is large, so you can put quite a bit of stuff on the bottom. The sun shade is totally adjustable which keeps the sun completely off baby! The two things that I don't love are: 1- my babies head is just now being supported by the head rest (she's one month old). I wish there was an insert that came with it for smaller babies. 2- the latches that you push down on the car seat to lower/raise the handle is really hard to push down. I know that it will wear down and get easier, but it's been a month and it's still difficult! Overall, it was a great purchase and we are super satisfied!
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
One of the worst stroller/car seat combos I have come into contact with. It is so cheaply made. The car seat release father base is held together with zip ties. One of the zip ties snapped and our whole car seat was useless. The wheels on the stroller constantly got stuck or wouldn't turn. I would not recommend this to anybody.
Shelly B.
Ashley , PA
Great system , the base for car seat is smaller then most great for shall cars , we had issue with stroller being to big for truck of car, and the front wheel would wobble when pushing it , my husband added a washer to it that we bought and it stopped doing it , otherwise I love the stroller . Pushes easily in any grounds and floor surfaces with ease . Love the double cover for escaping the sun with babies when little and in baby seat !
Samantha B.
Martville , NY
My daughter is now 5 and this stroller is still going strong with my new 7 month old. I would never buy another stroller but this exact one. It's worth the money, it's bulky but it's literally worth the hassle. I'm a big fan!
Kristen L.
I loved the stroller when we first got it. And, I still love it 3 years later. The car seat was great just my little one out grew it quickly. I would buy another baby trend if we are ever in the market again.
Megan B.
Bowie, MD
I love this jogging stroller and car seat combo. The stroller is perfect for a comfortable ride for baby/toddler and you! My husband loves it too because it is tall enough for him to comfortably push it.
Lauren S.
Farmington, MN
We have this and we absolutely love it. The car seat is amazing and high quality and the stroller rolls like a dream. The only bummer is our front tire is constantly coming loose and it's hard to fix.
Catie C.
Howland, ME
I bought this travel set because of its unique hand of the car seat! My 2 year old still uses the stroller and plan on using the traveling system with baby #2. Loved this set❤️
Kayla L.
Portland, TN
Loved this car seat/stroller combo! It was awesome! My mother in law bought it for my baby shower and we were so thrilled to put it together! It only took about 30 minutes to get everything assembled and it worked great!
Shelly B.
Ashley , PA
Any one have a difficult time with the slide push combination to close stroller?